new writing schedule?

I want to go ahead and clarify, this is not, in any way, set in stone. I'm awful about routines, but im hoping since writing is something I enjoy, I'll be motivated to stick to this routine.

So, my writing schedule is going to try to look something like this:

Monday-Thursday: Writing/Editing chapters

Friday: Make an announcement about possible chapter posting & editing as needed

Saturday& Sunday: *Hopefully* publishing a chapter

I plan on taking an entire week to write chapters because I need them to be as flawless as possible. Prior to this, when I was trying to publish 2 chapters a week--and god forbid that time I tried to publish one every day--not only was it incredibly sloppy and full of errors, I also ended up resenting writing for a period of time. 

So, while I do plan on writing as frequently as possible while trying to maintain this routine, please don't expect a new chapter EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. Some chapters may take longer than others, or I may be bombarded with homework (which seems quite common these days) which will inevitably leave my routine strewn in some ways.

I'll try to keep you guys in the loop though, so if something happens and a chapter will be later than usual, i'll try to make some sort of announcement. 

With that being said, I love you all so much, and I'm glad to be back!