08 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥

●

Sitting in the driveway with his sister Jeongin couldn't help but let a smile show on his face, this caught Yetak's attention but choose to ignore it before she stepped out her car.

"Jeongin? Let's go... We're already let..." Yetak whispered feeling her confidence fall immediately due to her dad always putting her down even though he loved her more then his son.

"Right." Getting out Jeongin followed his sister to the house only for them to hear a loud shout coming from the doorway that was wide open.

There stood Mr. Yang who looked at the two... More at Jeongin who gulped showing fare which made his father smirk.

"Shit." Jeongin trembled as this feeling his felt was new, why did he feel so small and weak now that he stood infront of his dad. Yetak noticed this as she too felt a whole shit load of fear rush through her.

This was new for both Yetak and Jeongin, They didn't know how to react. Walking closer to the house Jeongin glop as he walked through the door and as if he knew he was pushed against the wall of his house letting a whimper out before looking at his father who only let a sicking smile out.

"What took you guys so long? You know your supposed to be back before 6." Mr. Yang said as his smile dropped looking at both Jeongin and Yetak. At this moment Jeongin wanted to cry, he wanted to run and to leave this place so bad but he couldn't... Where was he and his sister going to stay?

Being brought back to reality with a slap to the face Jeongin took his face in his hand before looking up at his father who only gave him a ugly look before walking away.

Walking to his room with Yetak following behind both siblings finally got to their room shutting the door immediately.

Jeongin stood there for a good minute before he want over to his bed doing his usual smoking session. Yetak just watched feeling announce and many more emotions she had.

"We need to leave." Yetak bluntly said as she walked to her bed and sitting down. She looked at Jeongin who stopped mid inhale from his cigarette only to take his inhale anyways.

"What do you mean leave? If we did Chan would be the only person we can run too... Mind you that if me and him did end up a thing, how long do you think we'll last? We won't be their long."

Jeongin had a point but was it better to just leave and figure it out when the time comes? Or was it better to just stay and live with his father and this new feeling when he's around? Jeongin didn't know... He'll give it another day.

"Let's just sleep. We still have school." Jeongin whispered as he could see the sun now going down though he couldn't really sleep with what was going on in his mind.

"You're gonna have to find a way to hide that mark on your face, you know Chans going to be the first to notice." Yetak informed as she got ready for bed well Jeongin did the same.

"Ugh~! That scared face vamp!" Jeongin groaned as he shut the door to the bathroom to change not before giving his sister a annoyed looked.

Once that door closed Jeongin blushed, why was Chan having such a big impact on the younger? All Jeongin could do was think of the older he so wanted to be around. Maybe leaving is a good idea.

The next morning Yetak and Jeongin did their usual morning routine well their dad slept in due to a badass hangover. Walking out the house with a yawn Jeongin walked over to his sisters car where she was already sitting in waiting for the older.

"Get in loser we're going to school!" Yetak yelled as she let out a laugh that brought a smile to Jeongin's face like always.

"Ok! Ok, I'm coming. Why are you so energetic right now?" Jeongin asked once he was in the car letting another yawn out.

"Because we won't see dad for a few hours and get to see Chan, Minho and the others!" Yetak yelled in excitement as she pulled out the driveway.

"They sound like your friends more then mine?" Jeongin said as he looked out the window with a pout which made Yetak laugh.

"Are you jealous because I'm closer to Chan then you are?" Yetak said in a teasing way before she looked at her brother who seemed to be tens, she knew she hit a nerve.

"You know, you could always just talk when we aren't their, I mean I know news spreads fast but I know that Chan would help us if needed. He cares about us, more of you but still.

Yetak pulled up into school and parked her car which to Jeongin's surprised he must of zoned out as he paid attention to his sisters words.

"To what I see and know, Chan really wants to keep whatever you and him have. Even if you guys do end up as just friends." Yetak added as she got out the car with Jeongin following as he listened.

Locking the car Yetak walked over to Jeongin's side giving him a hug before she ran off towards Chan and the others who happily smiled at her or hugged her as their own sister.

"Hey there foxy? How's your morning?" Chan asked as he stood a good distance with Jeongin even though he wished to be much closer.

Looking up at the older Jeongin blushed, he thought that maybe being closer to the older wasn't a bad idea. I mean he did have feelings for the older and that he wished for more with what they had.

"You know, it's actually good so far." Jeongin said as he fully looked at Chan with his body facing the older as he got closer with a smile on his face.

With surprise Chan smiled at the younger before he nodded only for it to drop in a second.

"Did your dad do that?" Chan said in a much more serious tone as he brought his hands to the youngers face taking him in his hands to look at the younger better.

Pouting Jeongin nodded as he felt much safer and comfortable with the older around... He felt he could be more himself when he was with Chan, he didn't have to be the much bigger person or have to be the older sibling he was. He felt... Himself.

"We got home late last night... This is just the after math." Jeongin said as he pulled his face away from the older to look at him better.

"But we left the library at the right time though?" Chan said with much more worry as he got closer to Jeongin who just let him.

"We did but somehow still ended up late." Giving Chan a tap on his arms before Jeongin and Chan walked into the school glued to the hip leaving their friends behind.

"Did... Did we get ghosted?" Jisung said in disbelief as he watched Chan and Jeongin walk off.

"I believe we just did. And was Jeongin... Being soft?" Minho added as he looked at Jisung and then at Yetak who only smiled happily at the two before she ran off into the school well shoutting something at the two older.

"Wait until he tells you guys! You know the drill~!!"

- 𝐣𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐲𝐱