The book itself lol

The End has many mysteries about it. From the feuds between Endermen and Endermites to the mass extinction of the Greater Ender Dragon species that left a mother and her egg behind as lone survivors. I'm going to try my best to document these mysteries in here, and if you have found this, please allow others to hear or read these words.

Chapter One: The Endermen

The Endermen seem to have been around since before the fabled feuds of Aeor and Exor. Even those studying the Forgotten Settlers seem to have found evidence of these tall, ethereal beings. But it has come to my attention that they aren't as far from humans as I originally thought. I believe that the first humans of these lands fled to the End for protection from a force. One of which they created... from the Nether's cursed sands and decaying skulls. The Wither. It is not organic, as it doesn't think or breathe. It only kills. It would make sense if they came to the End as a last resort, only to be sealed in. Adaptation and natural selection would've eventually led to the Endermen we know today.

Chapter Two: The Extinction

We can assume that the Greater Ender Dragon species, unlike us biped Ender Dragons, had been driven to the brink of extinction by the predecessors to the Endermen.  The Endermen of today would be incapable of building the dragon head-bearing ships, or the tall strongholds that lead to them. No other beings could've hunted them to this point. Plus, Elytra are limited, the leathery faux wings used by humankind and those living among them, no longer mass produced. Humans are the only beings capable of such destruction.

Chapter Three: The Feuds

Endermites are known to hate Endermen, and vice versa. Endermites would've lived off of the Greater Ender Dragons, in a symbiotic relationship. They'd keep the dragons' scales and wings clean, whilst the dragons protected them from threats. When the dragons were wiped out, the Endermites would've attacked those who killed their allies, causing the never-ending battle to begin.

Chapter Four: Who are they?

Every few hours I spend wandering the End, I will see a figure or two. They look godlike, but mortal. It confuses me. Who are they? Why do they watch me like hawks? I feel their gazes burning into me, even now when I have taken refuge in a makeshift hut. 

Wait. One is here.

I will try to approach it. Ask what it's doing. Who knows what'll happen...

Chapter Five: ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑╎リ⊣ (Watching)

∴ᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᔑꖎ∴ᔑ||ᓭ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑╎リ⊣ ||𝙹⚍. ╎⎓ ||𝙹⚍'⍊ᒷ ↸ᒷᓵ𝙹↸ᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ, ||𝙹⚍'∷ᒷ ᔑ ⍑╎ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷╎ᔑリ, 𝙹∷ 𝙹リᒷ ∴⍑𝙹 ∴╎ᓭ⍑ᒷᓭ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ╎リℸ ̣ ᒷ∷⎓ᒷ∷ᒷ...

(We are always watching you. If you've decoded this, you're a historian, or one who wishes to interfere.)

↸𝙹 リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ╎リℸ ̣ ᒷ∷⎓ᒷ∷ᒷ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⚍ᓭ...

(Do not interfere with us...)