𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 1 - 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Song: Mice on venus - C418

TW: Panic attack

NO ONE POV:

Y/N woke up from their bed. They felt their ribs crack 'shit-' they thought as they got up 'Slept with it on' they thought. They forgot to take off their binder the night before. He got off from the bed scratching his head.

He walks to his door and opens it. He walks to the bathroom in front of his room. He took off his shirt as he looked in the mirror. He could look at himself and point out all the miss perfections.

But the one that bothered him the most was his chest 'no matter how tight I get these damn binders it still looks big!' He thought He smacked his lips and he turned around, turning on the shower

He stripped from the rest of his clothes putting them in a basket. He stepped his foot in the shower. It felt cold 'God dammit!' They thought as they moved their foot from the water. They put their hand first feeling the water. It finally felt hot.

He stepped in feeling the water hit his body. He grabbed a shower cap from the shower shelf. He put it on his hair and put his face near the water. He felt the hot water hit his face

Y/N's POV:

I thought about how everything was. How was I doing? Well crap- how's online school? I'm barely passing and I just got in. How's work? I don't know. Don't have a job. I'm still living in my parents house and they don't even support me.

They never have. They grew up differently. But all I want them to do is atleast call me my chosen name.. it's all I want. I then closed my eyes. I thought back when things were normal. Before I came out. Mother could actually look at me. And father looked at me with hope instead of emptiness.

I didn't realize I was crying till I opened my eyes feeling the sting in my eyes. I grabbed my towel wiping away the tears. I got the soap and cleaned myself. I turned off the water as I stepped out wrapping the towel around me. I opened the door and walked to my room shutting it.

I dried myself and realized I still had my hair cap on. I pulled it off my head throwing it somewhere in my room. I grabbed my room opening it. I see a notification from discord from B/s/f. I clicked on discord opening. The message they just send me was a ad to get a job at the local pizza plex near me. "AND BROSKI‼️ THE BEST PART IS THE WORKERS ARE HOT ASF 😍🫶‼️". I laughed at her reaction. I clicked on it 'wow it's a Google doc how professional' I think.

What's your name?: Y/n

How old are you?: 20-23

How long do you think you can work? (If you can not work on Sunday for religious reasons, we understand)
○ Monday
○Tuesday
○Wednesday
○Thursday
○Friday
○Saturday
○Sunday
● Every day of the week

Are you able to move into dorms?
●Yes
○No

What are your experiences with kids?: I used to have a jobs with kids. I used to babysit ages 3-10

Your phone number?: ***-****-***

Your address: **** ***** ****

Done.