Chapter 1

Y/n pov

I woke up to the constant ringing of my alarm trying everything I could to drown out the noise I huff and stretch my tatted arm over to my bedside table where my phone sat.

Now I love what I do but why the fuck do I have to be up at 6:30 in the morning for a dumbass audition I don't even know what I'm auditioning for.

I crawl out of bed grabbing a towel I head into my bathroom stripping from my boxers and Marvel T-shirt and jump into the shower.

Washing my hair and body I jump out the shower swiping the steam off the mirror I brush my teeth and mess about with my hair.

After I dry myself I shove on some boxers and compression shorts over gotta keep the third leg hidden I put my sports bra on to hide the tatas and go pick an outfit for the day.

(Y'all should know by now the choice is urs don't like it then make ur own fit I tried.)

Putting on my clothes I spray a little cologne you always gotta smell nice.

I head downstairs and let my dog Loki out before we head to the studio Loki goes everywhere with me I'm a dog mom and proud.

I quickly make a blt and put an extra piece of bacon on for Loki.

"Loki chow time" I shout from my back door he comes running in right to his bowl just like his mama always hungry.

We quickly ate and I shoved my dishes into the dishwasher I grabbed his lead and we heard for the car.

Pulling up to the dance studio I turn off my car and pick up Loki because the little shit likes to run and then I look like a dick running after him.

We walk to the front door only to be greeted by paps surrounding the entire fucking building now Loki isn't a normal dog he calms me down when I'm doing shows or in crowds.

"Excuse me" I politely ask one of the dudes to move so we can get through.

"Fuck off lady" he spits and turns back around fiddling with his camera

Uh rude my man definitely gets no bitches

I push past the creeps with cameras knocking the camera from that asshole's hand and it smashes

Karmas a bitch

I head inside the building with Loki falling asleep on my shoulder boy has the audacity to be tired all he does is eat sleep and shit the occasional run around then falls because again he's a lazy fucker but he's my lazy fucker.

"Y/n where have you been we are almost ready to start we are waiting on miss vip"my one and only friend Halle shouts running over to me.

"In case you haven't noticed there is a swarm of paid stalkers right at the door"