Chapter 13

The next day

Marshall Pov

I suddenly woke up to see the roof top being trashed with burnt spots over the place.

Marshall: "Oh no....we messed up. We fucked up. I gotta get the crew home."

I went over to find Alcatraz snuggled up next to a group of girls as I pulled him out. I shook him a bit to wake him up.

Marshall: "Dude...dude...Alcatraz wake up!"

Alcatraz: "Alright....I'm up. Ugggh my head hurt. What the hell happened?"

Marshall: "We...had a good time I guess. But ummm...hey get everyone rounded up. We getting out of here. I'll get my truck started.

Alcatraz: "You don't have to worry about us. We'll find a home. You being here was already enough as it is. Plus we might get called out soon. I have your number, you'll hear from me again soon."

Marshall: "Until we meet again sir."

Alcatraz: " Oh before I forget. I won this from one of the vendors. I checked it out and it the real deal. No fake me out."

Alcatraz tossed me a small case with a ring inside.

Alcatraz: "Freya loves you man. She's been with you through the end. Maybe, y'all could get married soon. But that's up to you to decide. Judging by what happened yesterday, she wanted alone time and we ruined it. There's a chance she could forgive you for that."

Marshall: " Me being married...I don't know man..."

Alcatraz: "Listen. I would kill to have someone like her. But you do. Go. We'll be fine here.

Marshall: "Thanks, I appreciate this a lot."

TIME SKIP

Marshall Pov

As I tried to quietly sneak back in my dorm, Freya was already waiting for me on the couch.

Freya: "Where have you been Marshall? It's been a whole day. I was waiting for you to come here yesterday."

Marshall: "Alcatraz crew and I went to go celebrate. You know...after the fight and everything."

She gets up as she pins me on the wall.

Freya: "So it was that important you leave your girlfriend alone for the whole day? Give me one reason I shouldn't choke you right now."

Marshall: "Because....if you do that, you won't be able to become my fiancé."

Freya: "Oh please. Like I...wait...fiancé?"

Marshall: "Yes babe. Fiancé."

I then pulled out the case as I sat her down on the couch.

Marshall: "Freya...this is from the heart okay? I really mean this. I know when we first met you wanted my head on a stick. And I don't blame you. You went through stuff...and I went through stuff. You stuck with me through thick and thin, and I would never think about leaving you."

I opened up the case revealing the ring.

Marshall: "I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. Freya, will you marry me."

Freya had tears coming down her face. I tried to wipe her face but I got a chop to the head instead.

Freya: "You big dummy! Sometimes...you annoy me time to time...but...if this is what it took for me to stay with you forever, it wouldn't matter. I always be by your side. Yes! Yes I will marry you!"