4. Night Talk

Happy Biccha Day❤. I know I am updating my book after one year! Such a long time and I am really sorry for that. I will try to give the next update soon!

Please ignore typo and grammatical mistake. Enjoy reading!

Babbal was reading a book when his phone rang suddenly. He took a look at the screen and saw Iccha's name. Before he could know, a smile appear on his face. Firstly, he kept his glasses beside him. Secondly, he kept the book on the nightstand then finally he received the call.

"Hi!", he spoke while shifting in a more comfortable position.

"What's up?", She asked.

"I was reading.", He spoke.

"Oh! Sorry for disturbing you. Carry on, hmm."

"Hey! Hey! Wait! No, you don't disturb me.", Babbal spoke, hurriedly, "I was just passing time. Umm...we can talk if you want."

"Okayy!", She spoke, "So, what is your tomorrow's plan?"

"Tomorrow's plan?", He asked, confusedly. Then he started panicking, telling, "Is there something in college, tomorrow? Oh my God! I don't know. Neil didn't tell me anything."

"Nono! There is nothing in college. Tomorrow is Sunday.",

"Oh!"

"So, what's your Sunday's plan?"

"Plan? I don't know. I never make such plan on Sunday", he whispered to himself.

"What? Did you say something, Babbal?"

"Yes! Nonoo!", he spoke, started panicking a little thinking she would hear him. Then he heard a chuckle from the other side, A Chuckle, that made him panick more. He then expressed his insecurity out loud, "What? Why are you laughing? I'm not boring. Okay...? It's just-"

"Babbal, when I tell you are boring?", she then asked him playfully, "Or are you?"

"Nonoooo!", he literally screamed like a kid. She laughed hearing his scream, seeing his desperation to prove himself that he is not boring. Babbal then calmly said, "I'm not boring. Ac-actually I didn't tell you this. It was my dadi. I was talking to her."

"Okay.", she spoke, still smiling silently. "You know Babbal, you are cute."

He was busy wiping the sweat from his forehead and cursing himself for telling lie and freaking out like this. He himself doesn't know why he desperately want to make a good image in front of Iccha. At that time, Iccha told him cute which he couldn't hear properly.

"Huh?", he asked.

"I said you are cute Babbal.", Iccha spoke, smiled. Hearing her, he looked down on his lap, smilingly. He was brushing like she was in front of him and telling him this.

"Umm...th-thank you. You too...cute.", Babbal spoke, smiled.

"Nah! I'm hot.", she spoke.

"Okay. You are hot.", he spoke, chuckled. Iccha hummed, satisfied. "By the way, why are you still up?", he asked, again.

"You know, I can ask the same!"

"Well, I have insomnia. I told you."

"And I told you my problem.", Iccha spoke.

"You know you can solve your problem.", he spoke.