Part 1

I am the man who trapped Craig in an underground shipping container. It all started when Craig owed me a large sum of money and refused to pay it back. I was frustrated and angry, so I came up with a plan to teach him a lesson.

I found an old shipping container and dug it into the ground, making sure it was hidden from view. I then lured Craig to the location under the pretense of a business meeting. As soon as he arrived, I overpowered him and locked him inside the container.

The first few days were rough for Craig. He was disoriented and panicked, shouting and banging on the walls of the container. But as time went on, he became weaker and more subdued. I only provided him with small amounts of food and water, just enough to keep him alive.

I visited him every few days to check on him and to bring him more supplies. I could see the fear and desperation in his eyes, and it gave me a twisted sense of satisfaction. I was in control and he was at my mercy.

I continued to torment Craig, visiting him every few days to gloat over my power and control over his life. I derived a twisted pleasure from seeing the fear and desperation in his eyes, and I made sure to keep him in the dark and with just enough sustenance to keep him alive.

As the weeks went by, Craig's mental and physical state began to deteriorate. He was consumed by fear, desperation, and hopelessness. But instead of freeing him, I took advantage of his weakened state and started to play mind games with him. I would leave him alone for days at a time, then suddenly appear and shower him with attention and kindness. This cycle of hope and disappointment broke Craig, and he became a shell of his former self.

I took a twisted pleasure in Craig's suffering and I relished in my power over him. I reveled in the knowledge that I held his life in my hands, and I took pleasure in the fear I saw in his eyes every time I visited him.

In the end, I grew tired of Craig and I left him to die in the shipping container, locked away in the dark with nothing but his fear and desperation for company. I felt a sense of satisfaction in the knowledge that I had taken his life and broken him.

This experience showed me just how far I was willing to go to get what I wanted. The dark and twisted part of me took control, and I embraced it fully. I never felt guilty for what I did to Craig. Instead, I relished the power and control I had over his life and his death.