0 「M A K I NG - L U N C H」5

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄, Quil and Embry both looked over the girls with curious expressions on their faces, neither knowing what to do with the awkward atmosphere.

"So the bike building story is true." Quil stated rather than asking as he glanced down from the bike, and its parts, then to Bella and Catherine.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I taught him everything he knows." Bella joked softly trying to break some of the tension in the room, repeatedly rubbing her hands on her jeans

"What about the part where she's his girlfriend." Quil asked pointing over toward Catherine, who immediately blushed a bright shade of red.

Bella on the other hand's eyes widened exponentially before she let out a string of horribly muffled laughs, whilst Jacob was quick to begin to glare at his friend.

"Oh, there just friends," Bella tried to answer after clearing her throat, a smirk coming over her face as she turned towards Catherine. "last I checked, right?"

Hearing Bella point the conversation over to her, Catherine's large and adorable eyes widened as she began to look like a child caught doing something wrong.

"We-We're just friends, great friends." Catherine answered tucking a strand of her long curly dark brown hair behind her ear, with her eyes trained directly on the floor.

"Ooh, burn." Embry, who had been quiet up til now, said loudly as he and Quil began laughing at the flushed look on Jacob's face.

"I-If you remember I-I  said she's a girl and a friend," Jacob stuttered as he felt his ears begin to burn, feeling completely embarrassed by his stupid friends. "separately."

"So that means she's fair game right?" Embry said tilting his head to the side, looking a blushing Catherine up and down.

Having only glanced up for a millisecond, Catherine somehow caught the boy's gaze and flirtatious wink, causing her to quickly drop her gaze again as her fave began to redden even more.

"Woah no, we may not be dating," Jacob said seeing the look Embry and Catherine shared, making him want, no need, to shut that down immediately. "but she's my Bunny, just mines."

"Embry you remember him making the friend-girl distinction?" Quil asked as he glanced over at Embry, who had just finished rolling his eyes at Jacob's words.

"Nope." Embry said with a large smile on his face, still trying his best not to laugh at the embarrassed look on Jacob's face.

"What about her being his bunny?" Quil asked another question as he put his index finger on his thumb, his face holding a thinking expression.