0 「 D A T E 」7

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱
𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄, Catherine held a tray of food in her hands with a nervous look on her face, and a bright blush on her cheeks.

Although that completely contrasted with Jacob who walked in with the proudest smirk on his face as he carried the rest of the food she'd made.

"Thank you, little Bun," Embry groaned as he stood from one of the crates, quick to rush and take the tray out of Catherine's hands. "thought I was gonna starve out here with these two."

The young man made sure to give her a large smile as he took the tray, he figured she'd cooked all the food so there was no need for her to carry it too.

"Yeah, wha-what took you guys so long?" Bella asked tilting her head as she sat up on her crate, before noticing the blush on Catherine's face.

At first, Bella believed it might have been the steam from the heat causing her face to burn up, but then she noticed the way her hair nearly completely covered her face.

"Speaking of why're you so quiet Bun-Bun?" Quil asked with a concerned look on his face, watching as Catherine moved back to her seat beside Bella.

"I just got in here, let me get comfortable again jeez." Catherine mumbled lightly as she sat down, the blush on her face growing darker as she thought back to what happened.

The way Jacob confessed his feelings for her in the kitchen, the way he held her, touched her, spoke, and groaned in her ear.

Every second she thought more about the way his hands caressed her body, the darker the blush on her face developed.

"Look who's being feisty." Quil said amused as he sat down by her leg with his food in his hands, which was politely given to him by Embry.

"Stop it," Jacob spoke rolling his eyes as he handed Bella and Catherine their food, although that proud smirk redeveloped for a moment as he looked Catherine in her eyes. "she just cooked you dinner, let her relax a little bit."

"Whatever you say," Quil said shrugging his shoulders as he got comfortable near Catherine's legs, before throwing a glance at her. "thank you for the food Bun-Bun."

"You're welcome, it was really no problem." Catherine said throwing the boy a small happy smile, as was said before she loved to help and do things for others.

It was what Bunny's liked to do, they cared for others.

"Oh My Fucking God," Embry groaned with a mouth full of food, staring at his chicken sandwich with astonishment in his eyes before he looked over at Catherine. "I've never tasted something so good."