the one and only part because its 3 in the moring

lilnazx_shrekfucker youre very fucking welcome bitch

     It was just a normal class day.

     Well, that's a lie. It wasn't normal. Brody and Lain's teacher had decided to play a movie for the class to watch because of their stellar performance in class that day.

     The air was dominated by heavy focus, everybody's eyes on the front screen. But Brody had other plans.

     His eyes drifted over to where his close friend, Lain, was sitting. Wait... Lain's eyes were also on Brody? Instead of quickly looking away, their gazes lingered for about a minute before they darted away.

     Brody then decided to make a dangerous move. He slowly moved from his seat to the next, making his patient journey across desks. Until he was right next to Lain.

     Their eyes connected, Lain's eyes laced with lust, and immense, powerful love for Brody. Brown eyes interrogated hazel.

     Brody finally made the move, connecting the gap between them, the bridge over the river. He sat on top of Lain, and immediately felt an overwhelming sense of comfort. And... lust?

(help im struggling not to laugh i have math hw and THIS is what im doing... its 3 am i should be sleeping... i stopped watching spy x family to do this shi-)

     Brody felt something harden underneath him.

     "H-hey Lain... Your bely is hurting me-" Brody whimpered, and Lain's face was immediately overtaken by a tomato red shade of blush.

     "Th... That's not my belt..." Lain responded with uncertainty, and this time it was Brody's turn to blush.

     Lain started moving. Brody let out a loud moan, and lilnazx_shrekfucker was startled and whipped their head around to stare at a moaning Brody and a groaning Lain.

They (lilnazx_shrekfucker ) regretted every single second of their life.

***

Fast forward ten years later, Brody and Lain are married with one child, living happy and healthy lives.

thE END FUCKERS-