CHAPTER 3: INSIDE OUT

After a long drive, Wallace arrived at his workplace and parked his car. While he still inside the car, Wallace looking at the bag that he threw at the back. He's thinking to keep in somewhere inside his office but it would be a stupid idea. Suddenly, Smith greets Wallace through the car window. Smith knocked the car window. Wallace rolled down his car window and greets him back.

"Hey Smith, I didn't expecting that you are here.." Says Wallace.

"I'm just looking for you because I want to share some great news.." Said Smith.

"So, Shoot it." Says Wallace. Smith told him that the executives really loves Wallace's work and decided to held a meeting with some new investors for the project. Wallace surprised with the news and can't wait to attends the meeting.

"Actually, the executives really loves your works and they decided to held a meeting with some new investor for the project. They didn't say when but I think it's sooner.." Says Smith.

"Holy shit?! Really?? Oh my god! I can't believe this. I work on that like for my whole life! Thank you for telling me this, It's just making my days much better." Wallace said it with a little happy laugh at the end.

Smith suggested Wallace to celebrate this great news. But, Wallace thought that it might be too early. He decided to celebrate it after the meeting succesfully being held. However, Smith agreed with him and wishing Wallace all the best for it. After that, he walking to his office and work just like an other days.

While at Trevor's Clan site, they brought in some guy who neglected the whole group. They bring him with hands and feet tied. They spotted this guy hanging out with The Houston Bros. However, that guy denies it. The guy known as Gonzolo. Gonzolo also known with his engineering knowledge but he neglected Trevor because The Houston Bros has been offered him a tons of money than Trevor offered. Trevor questioning Gonzolo why he still around the site while he doesn't interested with The Deplomats. Trevor smells something very
suspicious about it.

"If you doesn't fuck with us, why you still around us? I bet its something wrong.. really wrong, my guy.." Trevor said it while pulled out his gun from his pants pocket. He decided drag Gonzolo inside one of the dark room in the building. It has nothing than a empty wall and a basket as a toilet and a thin blanket. Gonzolo got throwed into that room and he barely eats. Gonzolo is a huge man and he a Mexican. Gonzolo just sit there and watch his life goes nowhere after got locked up in there. Trevor told to Gonzolo that he suspecting him for being The Houston Bros spy.

"Trevor! Where's my food man.. It has been 4 hours you didn't give out any food to me yet" Says Gonzolo with a weak tone and his stomach making the noise.

"Huh? What? Foods? Shut the fuck up, Gonzolo! Do you think I don't know what you doing? You spying us! It's obvious!" Says Trevor with serious and angy tone. Gonzolo denies it once again and he told Trevor he just want to leave and not spying their activities for The Houston Bros.

"Trevor, I didn't do it...I just want to leave man, I don't have any intentions to spying your activities and all that shit.." Convinces Gonzolo to Trevor. They are arguing for a while.

Back to Wallace, He done his work shift for today. He just got informed that that important meeting will be held on the next day. He's really excited and felt nervous at the same time because he needs to prepare for a big day for him. He decided to stop by a bar before going home. He arrived at the bar and he walking inside the bar and take his seat. He ordered some wine. While waiting for his wine, He checked his messages inbox in his cellphone. Wallace own a flip phone cellphone that he just  bought it last night with the money that he got from Trevor. While he checked the voice massages inbox he heard something..