Chapter 18

A few months passed and Ananda and Marzel are doing well with the kingdom.

But Sahasi's father Azizi is alive and returned.

Ananda went to the beach.

????: Well who do I have here?

Ananda turns around and gasps.

????: The Princess of Ahtohallan.

Ananda: Azizi! How did you survive the wreck?

Azizi: I managed to swim out.

Ananda: You killed my parents. How could you?

Azizi: Their magic and the Queen possessed the flower clips magic and so they can define the will of a King which means we can never trust those mermaids.

Ananda: That is not what magic does it's just your fear, fear is what can't be trusted.

Azizi: You have the flower clip.

Ananda: No I don't and the kingdom wanted peace. I saved your son from the wreck we fell in love and became King and Queen of the Tree Of Life.

Azizi: I'm going back to the Tree Of Life and destroy the flower clip.

Ananda: NO! Rani.

Ananda wakes up and realizes it's a dream.

But little did she know Rani was having the same dream.

At the Tree Of Life.

Kion and Rani are sleeping.

Rani is walking around outside the gates.

????: Who do we have here.

Rani turns around and gasps

Rani: Grandfather

Azizi: You must be my sons daughter.

Rani: I am

Azizi notices the flower clip in her hair.

Azizi: Where did you get the flower clip.

Rani: It was my mothers.

Azizi: You are

Rani: I am Queen Rani daughter of King Sahasi and Queen Ananda. My mother is Ahtohallanian. Which makes me part Tree Of Lifeian and part Ahtohallanian.

Azizi walks to her.

Queen Melina's Voice: And a path for you dive down deep into her sound but not to far or you'll be drowned.

Rani: Grandmaother

Azizi: The Queen possessed the flower clips magic which means we can never trust them.

Rani: Grandfather

Azizi: So they can define the will of a King.

Rani: That is not what magic does it's just your fear. Fear is what can't be trusted.

Rani sings

Rani: And a path for you dive down deep into her sound but not to far or you'll be drowned.

Rani wakes up and realizes it was a dream.