Yosano and Koyous wedding<3

This is a small kind of part 3 to the first two stories

Koyou was sitting in Chuuyas apartment in the bathroom whilst Chuuya and Higuchi and Gin were getting her ready.

Chuuya was working on Koyous hair, Higuchi was on makeup, and Gin was preparing the beautiful dress.

(I don't normally add photos but this is what her dress and hair look like.)

Neither of the three who were taking care of Koyou were dressed or ready despite the wedding only being two hours away and all three of them having elaborate clothes themselves. Which Koyou picked all three of their clothes.

Chuuya finished curling the last strand of Koyous hair and she stood up. As Koyou looked in the mirror she gasped. "Oh my goodness...I look beautiful..." Higuchi chuckled. "Only the best for your wedding day!" Koyou hugged all three of them. "Thank you all so much..." Koyou sounded as if she was about to cry.

"Ane-sannn go get dressed before you start crying!" Chuuya reprimanded, and ushered Higuchi and Gin And Koyou into his bedroom so she could get dressed. Chuuya's suit was in the bathroom so he quickly put it on then curled his hair. He never wore his hair down but Koyou had always loved it when he did wear it like that so for this day he did.

(This is what his hair looks like but ginger ofc)

Koyou walked out of his room and back into bathroom to show Chuuya what she looked like. "You look beautiful Ane-san." Chuuya smiled softly and hugged her. "You wore your hair down..?" Koyou asked. "Well I know you like my hair when it's down so I figured I would do it like this today." Koyou smiled and laughed. Then Gin and Higuchi walked out as well, (chuuya has a really big bathroom let's just say that.) "You two look stunning." Chuuya says. "Can you help me with my hair..?" Gin asked softly. Chuuya smiled and gestured for her to sit down on the chair.

(koyou picked gins dress. This is gins dress and her hair.)

(Higuchis dress pretend the hair is blonde)

"You look very handsome Chuuya!" Higuchi says. Straighting his bowtie and the flower that was on his suit jacket. "Thank you Higuchi, you are beautiful as well."

YOSANO

Naomi and Lucy along with Dazai (surprisingly) were all back at her apartment getting her ready. Kunikida, Atsushi, and Ranpo were preparing the food. And the rest of the PM and ADA were setting up the venue.

Lucy was preparing Yosanos dress while Dazai was on hair (since he would sometimes do Chuuya's) and Naomi was on makeup. "Damn Dazai, I didn't know you could do hair?" Yosano teased. Dazai laughed. "I'm not great at it but I sometimes do Chuuyas hair so I can do the style you want since it's simple enough." "Quit moving you're going to mess up your makeup!" Naomi spat. She was more Bridezilla than either of the actual brides. "Calm down Naomi, it'll be fine." This time everyone in the ADA was already dressed.

(Yosano hair and dress. Yosano picked what the ADA wore as well. Dazai is still wearing Odas opal:)

Kunikida, tanizaki, and dazai are wearing the same suit but dazai Has odas opal instead of a tie