The Ugly Sight

"Hey bestie!",said Shanae,my best friend. She was broad in hips and had long,dark,wavy hair. She had big brown eyes that sparkled in sunlight. She wore glasses that had convex lenses (wow I really am paying attention in science class),barrel-shaped and was gorgeous."Hey boo,I got straight A's on Math!",I said blooming with excitement. Shanae was my  friend even though she wore the wrong makeup and was a little chubby on the tummy."Hey babe",I felt a warm grip on my well curved hips. It was my boyfriend, Akiem Rave. He was the captain of the football team and was a senior. I was just 1 year from being a senior. Akiem was not in the lame side of school,he was everything a girl could ever dream of. I wasn't exactly Queen Bee because of the bitch Anna Grey who was the head cheerleader and a slutty bitch.

I hated her with a passion and she hated me because Akiem chose me over her.

What the f.... ? I just saw Akiem's fingers intertwined with that bitch's own."What's going on Akiem ?" I asked,anger rushing through my veins.
"You weren't giving it up so I went to someone more reasonable. Besides you don't mind do you ? Well if no it's not your choice.It's mine." He said and walked off.  
What a fricking douche