Part 1 (Start the Story)

........ A young man wearing a bodyguard uniform walks up and down as if clearly expressing his feeling of fear.
"Ah, Pete, we are dizzy" Arm, the young man, bowed his head because he was bored and his friends kept walking up and down his face all the time.
"Why are you crazy?" Pol wondered. Pete was not like that. Since he was known, Pete never showed such a frightened face.
"Yeah .. you do not worry Porsche it is with Khun Vegas" Pete
"And what does it have to do with you?"
"Also in contact" Pete shouted, making Arm and Pol stare because they saw Pete react too strongly
Arm's words pierced Pete's weak heart. Vegas's not Vegas's boyfriend, and that could not happen because for more than four years Pete has been trying to get close to Vegas. The only disappointment is that Vegas will never be able to look at anyone other than a low-class bodyguard.
"Yes, we are afraid that Khun Pete is spying on Porsche."
"We said you were not worried," Arm said, making Pete freeze.
"Ah .. well, we forgot we had to meet Phi Chan" Pete found an excuse to escape from this tense situation.

POV Pete
I jumped out quickly because of the fear and the words of Arm can know that I secretly like Khun Vegas, but I can not show my feelings to anyone. As for Khun Vegas, I jumped to the window to see Khun Vegas' face.
"Today is very handsome" Khun Vegas is always handsome, I like to see him wearing such a simple shirt rather than a suit.
"Why that person is a Porsche, not me" I have been in love with Khun Vegas for more than 4 years, but I did not show anything, because even if it came out, there was no benefit other than dismissal and, worse, death.
"Ah, Pete, come and see what hurts" I should walk away from this situation, should not look at Porsche and Vegas at this time, but hurt so quickly walk back to the room like.
...... Sub-clan
POV Vegas
I received orders from Dad to follow the Porsche, at first I thought it was for work, but in time I realized that I was following the Porsche beyond work, and Macau knew this too.
"Porsche is very difficult to flirt" I murmured because Porsche is really hard, even though I tried for more than a week and they did not react that they like me, unlike other men, I just opened my mouth and ran to cling to it. This is why I like Porsche even more.
"This is really funny" Macau wondered, it is not strange, because I am not like this to anyone, only one Porsche, every time the longest day, because all those guys, I just take it to sleep, but bored and kicked. But Porsche is different, I do not think about him in bed.
"Em Hea thinks he can be a family for us" I really imagine the happiness of the family, including me Macau and Porsche

"If you really love them, then do not give up" Macau
"But what if they do not seem to care" I sigh
"My friend, he is flirting with his girlfriend, using the effect on his friend" Macau
"Really" I think Porsche has Arm Pol and Pete, but Arm and Pol are lovers, only Pete, but I do not like them
"But Porsche friends do not like them," I said with a frown, thinking of Pete's bright face, immediately feel good, because every time I help each other, Pete always smiles and closes his eyes, I do not understand that the Lac clan to take people. This is to be a bodyguard
"He also wants a Porsche, must dare to invest." Macau. I took Macau's words and decided to use Pete as a stepping stone to get closer to Porsche more easily.
POV 3rd person
In the morning and as usual, Pete dressed up and came down to fill his stomach with breakfast, he did not like because it only has vegetables and dried chicken, because this is a good food for bodyguards like him.
"What does Pete need? Today we have Chana rice."
"Auntie, if you want me to bring you a plate," Pete whispered, because if it appeared to Phi Chan, the bodyguard, Pete would know for sure that Pete would have to run 10 kilos and not eat all day.
"Yes" Aunt Orn loves Pete like a child because she saw Pete from the age of 15 when she first trained as a bodyguard, only to find out that Pete prefers Thai food over these healthy foods.
"This is enough, add more peppers," Min Orn handed to Pete, the young man smiled and reached out to receive the plate instead of Pete.
"Chief of the Lak family steals food," the hoarse voice said sarcastically, clearly that Pete knew who he was.
"Khun Vegas" Pete quickly bowed down in panic.
"Should I Tell Kinn" Vegas
"Oh, is ..." Pete put on a rough, do not know how to answer, because he was really wrong to steal food like this, in principle, bodyguards can only eat at lunch
"But if you give me a bribe, I will keep it a secret." Vegas's words startled Pete, then raised his eyes to meet Vegas, but had to bow down because otherwise Pete would be embarrassed to faint.
"Khun Vegas wants something, I have nothing good for Khun," Pete said shyly, because he really does not have anything valuable for Vegas.
"Let us have dinner" Vegas. Pete just heard Vegas's words. Pete's puffy cheeks turned red like tomatoes.
"What does Khun Vegas want to eat?" Pete
"What can you eat ... tonight we will pick you up in front of the house" Vegas finished and left Pete to stand alone.
"This Khun Vegas asked us to go out," Pete tried to hide his happiness. Pete smiled all day until the evening.
POV Pete
I'm too tired to ask Khun no to go out until he agrees and it is too late, I take a quick shower and excitedly pick new clothes.
"Are you going to date?" Porsche just walked in and dropped on the sound mattress.
"We've been dating since we were born ... Porsche says we should wear white or blue" Pete puts on a short-sleeved T-shirt to show Porsche
"Pay attention" Porsche mocks Pete because he has never seen Pete care like this
"May be bad soon" Pete
"Should be blue, wear blue to look cute" Porsches
"Handsome, not cute" Pete kicked a Porsche and hurriedly put on his shirt and got ready to go to Vegas in front of the house with a smile on his face, showing off his cheeks on both sides.

>អាចនិងមិនសូវល្អតែសង្ឃឹមថានិងរីករាយសម្រាប់ការអាន
>For Beyourluve 💙
>សូមរងចាំBuildត្រឡប់មកញញឹមវិញម្ដងទៀតជាមួយគ្នាណា💙