Angel ep 1

Once there was a girl, she lived by the bloody lake with her family, her family was very poor. They lived by the bloody lake because there was no one to hurt them nor anyone who would take the last money they live from, at least that was what they thought. 

The girl's name was Tenshi, father's name was Arisuru, mother's name was Jigoku. Tenshi also had four siblings before, two younger sisters and two older sisters, they were taken by a strange strong man. Actually, the father sold them to him. Arisuru wasted the money on alcohol and drugs. Of course Tenshi already hated her father a lot, but a reason to hate him even more was slowly coming. Arisuru took Tenshi to the town near by, they entered a big house. It was like a restaurant from the start but as they walked deeper in it started to look more like a prison like thing.

Servants opened the big door and let  Tenshi in, without her father. Tenshi didn't yet know why she had to go with her father on that place. A big man sitting on a throne called her closer, he said that he wanted to see what he bought from a closer view. Tenshi horrified stood there looking at the man. He pulled her closer when he stood up and said "You really are as beautiful as you father said, but poor you, he sold you to someone like me just to take some money. At least they were fake, so I can give him more because I'm starting to realise that you are even more beautiful than he said.„ Tenshi was already ready for a long time now, she knew that her father would do something like he did with her sisters again. The big man's name was Mr. Akuma, he was the main head of the towns in Laliasia. He took beautiful girls as his daughters. For Tenshi it was a whole new world there, the servants took her to wash up and get some proper clothes. One servants told her that Mr. Akuma already has 110 daughters from poor families. Mr. Akuma was also trying to find a loving father that would never sell his daughter for anything in the world, he would make a father like that the main family's special servant. 

Tenshi has her own servants and her own mansion, she could choose from the last six ones, fire, stars, sun, blood, deserts, heaven's light. She chose deserts for it's unique ability to turn into sand, dodge attacks extremely quick and take the most damage from all of the other mansion's owner's abilities. Mr. Akuma wasn't visiting often because he was busy with taking care of the other five girls remaining to be taken care of. 

Tenshi had to take care about any wars, catastrophes, poor people, raped people, hurt people, people breaking the rules or people hurting the weak ones, also child abuse, woman's abuse. Sometimes she had to take care of children running to her crying. In the desert they called her the mother of angles, because she was so kind to the poor as if they were her children. All people whom died in the desert were buried in a public garden in her mansion. The people loved her a lot and they were never mean to her. Her desert was indeed a kind world, but a few people still put up a fight or they just weren't happy with what they already had.

Even the servants were really thankful and happy to have someone like Tenshi taking care of the people, they said that a lot of girls whom been taken in were all really selfish and are, because they think they are something more than the other people. 

Tenshi also asked about her sisters taken away but the servants didn't hear about them yet and they think that her sisters might be taken by some other man. Tenshi didn't care about it that much anyway, so she just let it go. The other day Mr. Akuma came to take a look at her and got her a gift, it was a small white kitten with yellow paws. They talked about life and about how is everything going. "You really are the best daughter I've ever had, you are really kind and smart, you're not even selfish Tenshi." He said smiling and handing her a kitten, "This is a gift, it's now yours. This kitten will keep you safe from devils and death itself.„

Mr. Akuma then stoop up as Tenshi thanked him. He left to visit his other daughters and take rest after. Tenshi and the kitten were left together alone in the big bedroom. Tenshi played with the kitten pretty often, she was by his side all the time, they had build up a really strong bond after a year. She named the kitten Rakku, it's the name after a kitten she took care of when she was young. 

Thanks for reading :) The names (Rakku, Tenshi, Arisuru, Jigoku, Akuma) have meaning in Japanese language, but idk if they're written right ;)

And sorry for this ep being so short but in this story it will be like think, I'll try making a lot of eps so it'll at least be long like that =)