☁️1

A deafening loud sound. Screaming and yelling for help. I think I have got my eyes open, but I don't see anything. I taste blood and I cough.
Suddenly I do not hear anything anymore. No screaming or yelling and I can move again. I blink my eyes and I look around. I am laying in the verge and next to me, cars are racing on the road. Where am I?
I stand up and I am looking for an explanation. A little bit further away, an ambulance is parked on the most right roadway and a few cars have stopped too. What happened here? I slowly start to walk towards the ambulance. Behind the ambulance, there lies a smoking car upside down. Next to it, there is a big truck with only a small dent on the front of the nose.
Then I notice that the paramedics are pulling someone out of the car. He does not look good. Wait. I recognize that person and I move towards them. It is surprising that no one stops me.
Then I know. That person is my father. 'Dad!' I scream. 'Dad! No, no, no!'
I turn around towards the bystanders and I start crying. 'That's my dad!' No reaction, they do not even look at me.
When I turn back, I see that they also got my mom, my little sister and little brother out of the car. There's blood everywhere and almost no movement. No, no, this cannot be, this isn't good. What happened and why am I standing here without any scratches? Why can't anybody hear me? The people around look shocked.
I start running to my family and I yell against the paramedics, but I am not getting any reaction. They are shouting directions to each other. I fall on my knees, crying and screaming.
Then I hear a person shout: 'There is another person in the car!'. I look up and I can see how they pull another victim out of the car.

And that is me.