1

AUTHORS NOTE: these will probably be mostly 3rd person POVS but if I do change it I will show it<3 also these are from the show "Young Royals" if someone doesn't know that🤷🏽‍♀️
ALSO I ADDED PRETTY BOYS BY TV GIRL CAUSE YEAH AND PRETTY BOYS YK GET IT okay

——————————————————————
Simon and Wille were sitting on Simon's bed while watching a movie (you guys can think of any movie) . Simon was sitting behind Wille , braiding his hair barely paying attention to the movie while Wille was actually paying attention. "Oww" Wille complained "oops sorry" Simme responded giggling.

"Turn your head" Simme instructed
"Are you finished??" Wille asked jokingly pretending to be annoyed
"Almost" Simon said smiling "WAIT." Simon shouted thinking of something that made Wille slightly jump.
"What??" Wille asked turning his head away from the TV screen. Simon smiled and walked away, "you'll see"

Simon returned to his bedroom with Wille still having full interest in the movie. He heard a bag so he decided to look over to see what he had.
Butterfly clips.
"oh." Wille said looking at the clips quietly, which made Simme giggle a bit.
"Just hold still. No- look at me. Okay. Wait no- turn again" Simon was saying trying to make them look perfect in his hair while Wille was super confused what to do w his head because of Simme's poor instructions.
After a few minutes of Simon laughing at how they looked when he messed up , he finally got them perfect.

Simon got up and got a mini mirror to show Wille his new hairdo.
Wille looked in the mirror with no expressions except from his eyes , that were just widened.

"Omg I look beautiful" Wille told Simon sarcastically. "I know cause I did it" Simme responded sassily which made Wille laugh.

(His hairdo are to braids like on the sides kinda going behind his head and butterfly clips on them)

Wille grabbed the clips and took Simon's head and started putting them everywhere to match him. And the whole entire time they were just laughing over stupid things , not even noticing the movie ended hours ago.

————————————————————————
this is my first little one shot thing I had an idea what scenario thing I was gonna do but I didn't know how to end it so I just did that yk😭
OH and none of these w have smut cause..I've seen people add that w them not realizing that weird..so like🫢