whats going on

I do NOT own anything and if i have marked it wrong i am sorry. Here's the first

It was three o'clock in the morning when a harsh scream broke the silence in the base. Coulson and May both bolted up right with shock (in their separate rooms) in confusion. Leaving their rooms they both looked at each other and ran in the direction of the noise. As they ran past some of the rooms they saw both Jemma and Skye come out of their rooms, sending them both a look the two younger agents went back into their rooms. May and Coulson continued on towards the noise, a little bit further on down the hall they found Hunter coming out of his room. Yet they didn't say anything to him as they knew that he may be able to help, as the two older agents had an idea as to who they would find at the source of the noise. As the three came closer to the room they could hear a muffled repeating cry of the word 'no'.

The three adults looked at each other with a concerned glance and Hunter took the first step towards the door and opened it. The small light that was on in the hallway dimly it the small area that was the door way whilst the rest of the room was dark. They could only just see the harsh movements of the person in the bed. They were obviously caught in the tightening grip of a horrible nightmare. The woman had woke up briefly but had been so tired that they fell right back to sleep.

The muffled pleading of 'no' got louder the further into the room they moved ad yet they also became more and more desperate. Phil and May stood out of the way of the door so that the other two occupants of the room could have a few moments of privacy whilst he woke her up.

"Bob."