"Will you be my Valentine?"

THIS IS A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL AND THIS IS ONLY TANJIROS POV SO ENJOY!!

Tanjiro's POV:

I've liked Inosuke for years now and this upcoming week is Valentine's day. This yea i'm not gonna be nervous to ask Inosuke and me and Inosuke have been best friends for years! Well until highschool when he started to get popular and he stopped talking to me much. As I heard the bell ring I start to grab my backpack to leave the classroom. "Goodbye students! See you tomorrow!" Mr. Kyojuro blurted out as I was walking out of the classroom.

While I was continuing walking out of the school, I took a quick glance at Inosuke just to see Inosuke and his fangirls, circled around him, praising him. I looked away with jealousy. God I wish he could spend time with me. I was about to walk out of the school building when I felt someone grab my hand. It was Inosuke.
"Hey Ranjiro, it's been a while since we've talked." Inosuke said. "Yea, how come you're talking to me again?" I questioned.

"I just want us to be close again, like we used to." Inosuke responded. I looked and beam, "That would be cool! Oh yea, wanna walk with me to my house like we used to?" I asked, nervously. I thought he would be busy with his fangirls but instead he said "Sure Monjiro! That would be cool for me to have a break after from those fangirls." I mean, at least I can spend time with him. "Okay! Let's go Inosuke!" I said. I grabbed his hand and started to run out of the building to my house.

At Tanjiro's house

When me and Inosuke arrived at my house my younger sister, Hanako ran towards me and hugged me.
"BROTHERRR! I MISSED YOUUU!" Hanako shouted.
"I missed you too! Also Inosuke is back!" I said.
"Inosuke! Your besr friend that you h-" Hanako was about to finish her sentence but I stopped her.
"I'm sorry Inosuke, you know Hanako is like to always blurt thing out!" I said nervously that I was about to get exposed.
"Oh, alright, now LET'S GO TO YOUR ROOM MONJIRO!!" Inosuke shouted as he ran to my room. I took my hand that I was and uncovered Hanako's mouth and said, "Don't tell Inosuke that Hanako! He might be mad at me!"
"Oh Okay brother, I'll keep it a secret!" Hanako said and walked away. As she walked away, I sighed and just went into my room.

At Tanjiro's room

I walked in my room to see Inosuke laying down on my bed while playing on his phone. He looks pretty. I walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder, "Hey Inosuke, wanna play some video games like we used to do in middle school?" I asked Inosuke. He nodded and I went to grab my two controllers that had me and Inosuke's name on it. I grabbed the controllers and gave Inosuke the boar controller that had his name on it.

I sat down with my green-checkered controller and started to turn on the console. After turning it on, I turn to Inosuke and asked, "Hey Inosuke what game should we play?"
"How about Kimestu no Yaiba? It's been a while since we played it." Inosuke said.
"Oh you're right! Let's play it then!" I said, happily. I used my controller and scrolled down to find the game. Once I found the game, I clicked on the game and started playing.

Few hours later

After a few hours, Inosuke was getting ready to leave since he had to go back to his house.
"I wish I could stay for the night but my mother would be worried that if something happened of me." Inosuke said.
"Don't worry I understand! See you tomorrow!" I said as I waved a goodbye to Inosuke and he left.

I sighed and lay down in bed, thinking if I should ask Inosuke to be my valentine. I grabbed my phone and called Zenitsu. Luckily he picked up.
"Hey Tanjiro! What's up?" Zenitsu asked.
"Can you come over? It's important." I told Zenitsu.
"Alright! I'll come in 5 minutes." he said and I hanged up. A few minutes later I heard the front door knock and I opened it to see it was...Inosuke? "Hey Monjiro, I forgot my hoodie." Inosuke said. I nodded and let him in for him to find his hoodie. The moment I was about to close the door I saw Zenitsu who arrived a few seconds later. "Hey Tanjiro! So what's important?" Zenitsu asked. I looked at him giving him a "Dont say anything" stare. He nodded and just came in. Inosuke found his hoodie and walked towards me and said a goodbye and left.