back together

billie was almost bouncing in excitement as she made her way through the airport.

after almost a month of not seeing y/n she would finally be able to hold her girl.

y/n spotted a short girl in the crowd, her blonde hair sitting perfectly on her head. she gripped the flowers that were in her hand, making sure they didn't fly out of her hold as she ran.

even though she was just wearing a tank top along with a jacket y/n didn't think it was possible for her girlfriend to get anymore pretty.

"i missed you so much." was the first thing billie was told as she wrapped her arms around her girl.

y/n just hugged her tighter, pulling away just to bring her back in for a kiss.

the two pulled away before they got too carried away, not wanting to give a show to the public.

"lets get out of here and get home." y/n leaned down the whisper in billie's ear.

billie's cheeks went red, taking y/n's hand in her own, making their way to the cozy house they lived in.

after getting home y/n helped billie unpack, letting her girlfriend shower after her long flight.

y/n was mindlessly scrolling on her phone, not noticing billie who had walked out of the bathroom with only and towel on.

at the sudden sound of a cough y/n looked up, seeing her pretty girlfriend.

billie smiled as she walked over to the edge of the bed where y/n was now sitting.

each of the girls had this warm feeling inside of their stomachs, there was so much love between the two anyone could see it.

"you look tired, wanna go to bed?" y/n questioned.

billie just mumbled a 'yea' before going to put some comfortable clothes on.

billies eyes tried to focus in the dark room as she woke up from her eventful dream.

after a few seconds of adjusting herself her mind drifted off to the dream she just had, groaning to herself at the feeling between her legs.

she knew she would feel bad if she woke y/n up, knowing once they got started their night would never end.

she leaned over to peak at y/n before gently poking her in a few places, just making sure she was completely asleep.

propping her head up billie leaned back, letting her own hands travel all over her body.

though she would most definitely rather have y/n's hands on her body rather than her own, it excited her to be going this right next to her.

her bottom lip went between her teeth as she felt her breasts, playing with them purposefully to work herself up.

she let her hand slide down her stomach, pulling her underwear to the side.

she slide her fingers down against herself to collect some wetness, stopping to gently circle her clit.

her eyes fluttered as she rubbed herself, being careful not to make any noise that would wake y/n up.

knowing how long it has been since she had last gotten a release it didn't take long for her stomach to start to flutter, moving her hand a little faster.

she mindlessly continued to touch herself with closed eyes, not noticing y/n who was not watching with a smirk on her lips.

y/n laid still as she watched billie, wanting to also touch herself but holding back.

she knew she would much more enjoy what she was going to do with billie.

billies eyes were closed shit as she came, still not realizing that she wasn't the only one awake.

"do you always touch yourself when i'm asleep next to you like a fucking whore?"

billies eyes finally shot open as she heard her girlfriends voice, her face immediately starting to burn.

"i didn't think you were awake." she responded quietly while going to sit up.

"where are you going? dirty girls like you don't get away with stuff that easily."

knowing what she meant billie found herself growing happy that she accidentally woke y/n up.

she moved over to y/n, bringing her sweet lips into a kiss.

growing eager y/n pulled billie to sit on her lap, tugging at the end of her shirt in hopes of her taking it off.

billie did just so, exposing her bra-less chest that y/n  loved so much.

scooting back to create enough room to take off        y/n's underwear, billie wanted to squeeze her legs together at the sight.

not wanting to waste anymore time billie sat down on y/n, moaning at the feeling of getting stretched out as she went down.

y/n just sat back and watched as her girl did all of the work.

billie took a second to get adjusted before she started moving, her messy hair falling in her face.

"so good, you feel so good around me." y/n groaned out as she hands went up to play with her girlfriends boobs.

a lazy smile made its way on billies lips as she moved, she loved when y/n would praise her.

"do you like this billie? do you like using me to get yourself off?" y/n asked teasingly as her hands moved around to feel the girls body.

too lost in her own world billie never responded, causing y/n to reach up and slap her cheek.

"yes mommy, i fucking love it." billie let out as she felt her face heat up.

even though her body began to feel tired billie sped up her movements as she felt herself come closer to her orgasm.

her eyes went straight to y/n as she felt her body let go, her mouth open as nothing came out.

y/n lifted billie just just a bit to where she could thrust up into her girlfriend, overstimulating billie as she made herself come undone.

minutes later to couple tiredly laid on their backs, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

vote for another chapter!!!!