2

I got in the car ready to go home but I knew home wont be no better so why not you show tf out, cause who gonna stop me.

After a long ride of nuni counting to argue on the phone. I just wanna say can'e be me you not finna stress a thug out on her own phone but I guess me and stinky here ain't the same. once we pulled up to the mall I hoped out the car before nuni could even stop fr cause I felt the toxic shit start taping into my soul and lord knows that ain't good. walking into the mall a cold breeze hit me  along with the smell of food, I looked around thinking about where I wanna go first. After standing around looking lonely and slow I made my way to urban outfitters know I wasnt really finna find shit here. looking around and surprisingly  find a few pieces of clothes. making my way out the sto and into souls finding some more shoes that just drop and making every penny well spent I got a call while walking out , answering it I was met with yelling and heavy breathing instantly  mugging and hanging up. I was met was a hard feeling against my head ¨ you not finna say my fault or nun¨ in front of me stood a 6'2  brown skin nigga with dreads and a few other niggas not to far behind him , my thought clouding my mind and anxiety hitting soon after ¨ I-I my bad¨ I said barely above a whisper ¨ you straight ma just look out next time, some niggas aint as nice¨ he flashed a quick inviting smile showing off his braces and dimples before walking off and pushing  the Lightskin that was with him. After going to a few more stores and getting food with nuni, we made our way to her house to get ready, looking at my phone the time read 4:30  knowing I could get ready fast enough I took that nap that was calling my name once we made it to nuni place laying my head on her pillow my eyes got heavy as nuni sadi sum in the background but all I could hear was  in my nightmares as I let sleep hit my ass knocking me clean out.

TBC

comment.

vote.

share.

bigBANGout out to be a gangster.