Chapter 1

"Beep"
"Beeep"
"Beeeeeep"
My alarm sounded seeming to get increasingly longer and more annoying each ring. I roll over to shut the alarm off ugh 5am. To early to be awake if you ask me. But work calls, I'm a private chef and not only do I have to get breakfast on the table I have a big party to prepare for tonight. I roll out of bed to get ready for my day. I put my hair up into a bun and get started on my skincare, before walking into my closet and finding some nice leggings and a white shirt. Luckily my bosses are nice and don't mind me dressing more casual when it's just them around. I'll change into something nicer before the event. I gather my things to get out the door quickly, I can make myself a smoothie or something at work. I hop in the car and put some music on for the drive over. I park my car and let myself in the back door with my key. They're so rich I have my own door so I can go right to the kitchen. I put my stuff away pop my AirPods in and began getting breakfast prepped. After I get breakfast on the table I head out to the store to get the last minute things I need for the dinner party tonight. Then it's hours and hours of prep work to get things ready. After about 5 hours of prepping and cooking it's time for me to change before guests arrive. I change in the bathroom to something a little more professional actual chef pants and coat with an apron. Part of working a party vs attending I don't get to look cute. I throw on a little makeup and redo my bun to make it look nicer. Guests begin arriving and I start serving cocktails. No matter how long I work this job I will never not get starstruck from time to time. Seeing celebrities just casually arriving and sitting around having a drink. I set out the first appetizers sliced toasted baguette with homemade bruschetta and other topping charcuterie style. Finally after 4 more courses I get to finish cleaning and head home it's now 11:30 and I've been on my feet since 5am and I cannot wait to get home. As I'm finishing up the dishes someone enters the kitchen behind me. I turn around to my surprise it wasn't my client it was Harry Styles. "Oh hello, may I help you?" I ask.
"Just looking to get a refill on this if it isn't to much of a bother" he says shaking his empty glass.
"Oh no problem at all" I say going over to the drink station thanking myself for having not cleaned it all up yet.
"All your courses were so amazing, thank you so much for all of that" he remarks filling the quiet. I smile at him "No problem it's my job and my passion"
"Well actually I've been looking for a chef for myself, and you've quite impressed me." He said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm about to go on tour i need a chef who can travel with me all across the country and eventually through Europe." He said
"Well as much as I love it here, my contract is up at the end of the month" I said "I've always wanted to travel the world" he smiled at me and reached his hand out "so we've got a deal?" He asked. I shook his hand nodding my head.