Chapter 1

It was a day when birds chirped.

I swallowed my saliva.

"Um, I guess this is."

My finger tapping the teacup was white and thin as if it would break if I touched it.

"miss!"

I was startled by the maid Becky's shout and touched the teacup.

"Oh hot!"

The cup with the medicine was very hot, and the place it touched was hot even after I hastily removed it.

"miss!"

"You burned it by surprise, Becky."

"What do you do, what do you do! uh huh."

However, he changed his mind while staring at Becky, who was more startled than I was and was making a fuss.

"Members, we need to call the MPs!"

"no."

"You are the one who collapses even in the wind that blows!"

"Becky, people don't fall in the wind."

I barely grabbed her hem and dried it, shaking my head.

It was a move that might seem rude, but elegance was oozing out of my fingertips holding the hem of my clothes.

A pale-faced woman was reflected in the mirror hanging on one side of the room.

"Because you are too fussy."

"But the young lady is. You are weak."

I smiled brightly.

"Look. Even if he is ill, he is able to open his eyes and breathe well."

There it is, Lani! Ososo, goosebumps rise, sprout! I'm not used to talking like this.

I slowly turned my head and looked at the corner of the room.

"Are those the portraits I asked you to bring?"

"yes? yes. But girl."

Becky tilted her head and said.

"Why did you ask me to collect portraits of 'beautiful' people among the aristocrats of the alternative empire?"

Becky said that it is not unusual for me to collect portraits as I am of marriageable age. But she said it was strange to ask them to collect not only the count, but also the duke, baron, viscount, and even knights and pictures of the imperial family.

"I'll tell you later." I just shrugged.

"Did you bring it as I told you?" Becky glanced at the picture and nodded quickly.

"yes. Blondes, black hair, black hair, and all other unusual hair colors would have been included!"

"Huh, that's right."

"Yes Yes! Oh my gosh, I thought my eyes were going to open. In particular, portraits of the royal family were really hard to find!"

"Good work. Would you like to go out with a cup of tea? I want to rest."

"Yes, I will go out!"

I sent Becky away, and as soon as the door closed, I wiped my smile away. And stared intently at the pile of portraits.

'Is there a 'male protagonist' here?'

nope 'There must be.'

without it I looked at the painting with burning eyes. But then he took a deep breath.