Titans gang bust

The titans had each been wandering around in the nude for a while now, none of them needed clothes anyway as they were all guys and all comfortable. But it caused certain feelings to run high in the hornier males.

Wally would often speed wank several times whilst everyone watched, Dick would often ride huge dildos on the table whilst the other boys wanked to it, Jason would let the boys tie him up and fuck him. But what pissed Gar off the most, was how the boys looked at connor in the nude, like a piece of kryptonian fine meat. Not on his watch.

Gar walked sneakily behind Dick and grabbed him, pinning him down and tying his limbs up, before throwing him on the couch, he didn't have to sneak up on Jason cuz he liked it anyway, so he did the same to him. He then grabbed Wally, who was too scared to fight him off, and put him next to the other two boys. "Connor come here please" Gar said. "Yeh what's- oh" connor said looking a little afraid, "don't worry darling. You see, whilst you're cute and have the excuse of innocence, these fucking sluts are just dirty and pathetic, so here's what's gunna happen. I'm going to fuck toy Conner; whilst these boys watch, you're going to cum on them, and so am I, then we'll take turns at spit roasting them, got it?" Gar said with dominance dripping from his tone. "Y yeh Daddy Gar" Connor said as he bent over. "Good my love" gar said as he came up behind Connor.

he lubed up one finger and pushed it past Connor's tight pink ring of muscle, penetrating his sweet little hole. He pushed it in and out for a while, before he lived up a second finger and added that, he scissored them and wiggled them, before eventually finding Connor's prostate, causing him to let out a load moan, "f fuck daddy Gar that's so g good" Connor whimpers, "good Angel" he said as he added a third, still toying with the boys prostate, making him feel amazing.

Gar then proceeded to stroke his cock with lube, and place the pink head up to Connor's ass crack, teasing his hole by rubbing the cock all around, before eventually putting only the head in to let the boy adjust. "F fuckkk!" Connor whimpered begging for more, "be patient baby boy" Gar reminded him. He decided not to torture him too much longer though, as he shoved his cock all the way in. The good thing about Connor's short fuse and ability to cum several times in a row, is that it meant he could cum on each boy at least once. He started with Wally, who's cock rose out of his finger pubes, standing tall and hard. Connor's eyes rolled back as he came for the first time, covering Wally in hot cum. He then moved over to Jason who was squirming and clearly enjoying this, covering his abs in a big load of his sticky cum, before finally reaching Dick, landing his final load on dicks face.

"Now boys, ready for a double filling of cream, bet you are sluts" Gar spat at them. He dragged Wally up by his auburn hair, and bent him over, "Connor you take his mouth, I'll take his arse" gar said, as he felt up wally's ass, feeling this short ginger hairs as he caressed the soft cheeks. "Okay daddy" Connor said as he stuck his cock in Wally's mouth, instantly loving the feeling of it. Gar wasn't so nice with Wally, so instead of prepping him, he just rammed his cock straight in, causing him to jerk forward, simultaneously making him take Connor's whole length in his mouth. They eventually found a rhythm and even kissed over Wally's tied up body whilst they spit roasted him, Wally started cumming on the floor, "daddy I need to pee, can I take a break" Connor whined, "do it in his mouth baby", and with that, Connor released piss into his mouth, before cumming on his face, Gar soon following as he filled Wally.

"Jason, you're up next whore" Gar said whistling at him to get up. He dragged him up by the hair when he was taking to long, and instantly shoved his cock deep into Jason's mouth, "don't like it now do you whore" gar said as he spat on his face. "Connor, fuck his ass" Gar demanded, "I've never knew it before" Connor said, "it's just like a mouth baby, just shove it in and have your way with him" Gar smiled. So he did. Connor rammed his cock into Jason's hole, immediately being overcome with the pleasure of the tight heat. "Fuck fuck please uhhh" Connor whined, Jason screaming and squirming around Gar's cock, "shit up bitch" Gar said however, stopping him and slapping his face. He pulled out of his mouth and started pissing all over his face, "haha, dirty whores enjoying it" he laughed pointing at Jason's twitching cock, which started spurting cum over the floor. Gar wanked himself off and finished in Jason's face, as Connor fills his hole, moaning daddy as he does.

"And now for the so called leader, who in actual fact is a little bitch. So Greyson, ready, because you've clearly shown that you love to suck dildos, only fair we let you do that, except me and Connor both need a hole to fuck, oh well, guess we can share your ass" he laughs as he picks up Dick, and shoves a dildo in past his pink lips, he then proceeds to put his own cock in, lubing up Connor's cock, "you ready Connor, come on baby you can do it" he says as Connor forces his way into Dick's ass, stretching it to absolute capacity as they both enter him, he screams loudly around the dildo but stops when Gar spanks him, "quiet down pig". The two boys fuck him for a while, before they share a look and decide what to do, they both sigh of release as they empty their bladders into him. The sensation of two cocks in his ass, and a dildo in his mouth proves to much for the almighty leader, and he cums hard on the floor, the feeling of his hole tightening at climax caused the other two boys to start busting inside him. Filling him with not only two loads of piss; but now two loads of cum.

"Connor hunny, get down and lick all the cum and piss off the floor, now" Gar says as he films him.

May add more updates but this is it for now; hope you all enjoyed the male titans series!