Chapter 3: Who knew

A/N

Hey guys! Here is Chapter 3!

Enjoy :3

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Luke's POV:

 The first day of school was finally over. I headed to my locker to get my stuff before meeting Candace in the music hallway. I got to my locker as Jackson walked up.

 "Hey Luke," Jackson said swinging his backpack on his shoulder, "You want to come over tonight and hang out?" he asked.

 "Sorry man, I am working on a project tonight with someone," I replied.

 "Let me guess, Emily's your partner," he said. He didn't like Emily at all.

 "No, my partner is actually this new girl named Candace. She just moved here." I said.

 "Hm, is she cute?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes.

 "Really?" I asked.

 "Duh, now seriously is she?" he asks again.

 "If you want to see her I am going to go meet her now," I said.

 "Meet who now?" Emily defensively said walking up to us.

 "Candace, we have a project to work on." I replied.

 "Seriously, I can't believe you would go behind my back with some other girl." she said huffing and walking away. I sighed. Things with Emily have been getting bad lately, she's just not the girl that she used to be.

 "I still hate her," Jackson said.

 "Come on, let's go meet Candace," I said shutting my locker.

Candace's POV:

 I got out of class and started going to the music hallway. I walked around the corner that entered the music hallway and of course, and bump into another person.

 "Ugh why do I keep bumping into everyone," I mumble to myself trying to pick up my papers.

 "Are you okay?" he asked trying to help me.

 "I'm fine," I said chuckling, "I'm the one who ran into you," I looked up and saw him. He had brown eyes and black hair with a beanie on his head. He looked at me for a minute then went to pick up the rest of the papers that I had dropped. He handed me the folder as I got up and put my backpack on my shoulder.

 "I haven't seen you around here before," he stated.

 "Um yeah, I just moved here from the US." I replied.

 "Ah okay, I'm Calum," he said holding out his hand for me to shake it.

 "Candace," I replied shaking his hand.

 "So Candace," he started, "What are you in such a rush for?" he said with a grin while getting his backpack off the floor.

 "I'm actually meeting someone here," I replied.

 "Am I in your way then?" he said with a grin bowing aside to let me pass. I laughed.

 "No, he's not here yet anyway." I said.

 "Ooh it's a he. . . hm. . . who could it be." he said trying to think. I rolled my eyes.

 "Candace!" someone yelled behind me. I turned around and saw Luke walking towards me, but he was with someone else I haven't seen yet.

 "Hey Luke," I said. Luke looked up and saw Calum. He looked at his friend and said something, but his friend just shrugged.

 "Oh so that's him," Calum said.

 "Yeah it is." I replied.

 "Who's me?" Luke questioned.

 "The one I've been waiting here for," I replied.

 "Oh yeah," he said scratching the back of his neck.

 "I'll see you around Candace," Calum said with a grin.

 "You too Calum," I said as he started walking off.

Jackson's POV:

 As we were walking I saw some girl talking to Calum. Whoever she was, she was really cute, more than most of the girls here, of course she is talking to Calum.

 "Candace!" Luke yelled. The girl turned around.

 "That's Candace?" I questioned.

 "Yep it is, why is she talking to Calum?" he asked. I just shrugged and kept walking towards them.

 "Hey Luke," Candace said with a slight grin. They talked for a minute until I saw Calum say goodbye and walk off down the hallway.

 "Candace, this is my friend Jackson. Jackson, this is Candace." Luke had said trying to introduce us. She stuck out her hand for me to shake it but I couldn't move. I was mesmerized by her. I am usually not this nervous around girls but she's different.

 "Earth to Jackson," Luke said waving a hand in front of my face I snapped out of it and saw that she still had her hand out. I took her hand and shook it, trying to not act rude about what just happened.

 "You ready to go?" Luke asked Candace. She smiled and nodded.

 "It was nice to meet you Jackson," she said smiling at me.

 "You too Candace," I said smiling back.

 "See you tomorrow," Luke said starting to walk with Candace. I slightly waved and watched them walk out of the music hallway doors.

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

A/N

I know this is supposed to be a Luke Hemming's Fanfic but just wait :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please let me know in the comments what you think. I just got out of school so I will try and post a lot this summer.

Bai :3

~Makayla