Stroke

Fylo holds Mikey as they walk into the living room looking at raph as he sits on the couch sleeping with a book on top of his face "mmmmm, welp I'll just take you then papa needs rest" Fylo says walking away with Mikey as they put them in a baby seat as they try to feed him say "ahhhh" Fylo says putting a spoon in front of his face as he opens his mouth as Fylo feeds him apple sauce. "Good boy" Fylo says pinching his cheek as he swallows the apple sauce and giggles softly saying "mama" as he moves around like a ball of energy "ajsdsbejawwwwwwww....." Fylo says as they're heart twists up "you're first word T-T" Fylo says picking him up and hugging him softly as he bites there shirt falling asleep "mmm.....cookies" they say as the baby continues sleeping in there arms "ok he's finally asleep" fylo says walking him out of the kitchen and and laying him down in his crib as he moves around abit getting conferrable "Awwww.... So cute" they whispers walking silently out of the baby's room as raph continues sleeping on the living room couch "mmmm..." Fylo hums softly as they sit on his lap "zzz.., huh mmmm" raph groans waking up as the book drops off his face "good morning sleepy head" Fylo says wrapping their arms around Him "mmm good morning,,mmmmm yah, where's the baby" raph asks groaning as he wakes up  "sleeping, he said his first word:>" Fylo says happy bounce on his lap "huh really!.. what was it?" Raph says surprised as he lifts them up " he called me mama..0////0" Fylo says embarrassed, blushing heavily "awwwwwww that's so cute, you do seem like a amazing mother figure to the little one" raph says pulling them towards him as he kisses them "mmm~~<3" Fylo moans softly as he kisses him Back moving there tough around as they start a make out session. Raph falls down on the couch as Fylo lays on top of him kissing him more and more as he grabs there waist as two people walk in unexpectedly "sup gu-...?" A person with green skin and a black hoodie walks in "eh 0//0" Fylo says nervous as they look at the person while laying on raph " huh oh hi  axel" raph says waving it him smiling (shit)