*Chapter 3: A Jungle Meeting/Visit the Grave*

Shivani sat on the rock as the animals arrive at the river. Bagheera and Baloo are the first ones to arrive and notice the other animals coming along. Akela and Raksha arrived at the meeting. Chil lands on the tree branch as Rocky is below her. Bagheera stood in front, facing the green python.

"What is so urgent, Shivani? We haven't had a meeting like this in a long time." He spoke. Shivani looked around to see everyone is here.

"Isss Rayna at the wolves' den?" Shivani whispered to him.

"Yes, she is. She didn't come like you requested." Bagheera replied. Shivani then cleared her throat.

"Thank you all for coming on short noticcce." She spoke. "Something hasss happened. How many of you have remembered the day when Sssshalin wasss captured by huntersss those seasonssss ago?" The animals face each other, muttering to each other. Some remember her, others never heard of her. "That tigressss is alive and have returned. She wassss held at a palaccce for seasonsss."

"Shalin's alive?" Baloo gasped. His eyes filled with horror and shock.

"Oh, this isn't good. Shalin will be coming here." Bagheera spoke as he started to pace around. "She'll kill Rayna."

"She wassss aware of Rayna." Shivani said. "But fear not, my friendsss. Sssshalin is sssstill waysss off from here. It could take her daysss to come to our part of the jungle."

"How long is that gonna take?" Raksha asked as she approached the snake. "I don't want my daughter to face that tigress. I remember how vicious Shalin was."

"But the girl-cub could handle that tiger." A black snake spoke from the tree branch. "Jussst as long as she won't ssset our jungle in flamessss."

"Rayna was nearly killed then." Akela said to the snake. "But the Red Flower is something most tigers are afraid of. If she must use it again-"

"Wait, are we talking about Rayna must go out into the jungle and kill that tigress?" A porcupine asked. Then all of the animals started talking all at once. Shivani sighed and shook her head. Bagheera went up to her beside the wolves.

"Shivani, Rayna must know about this." He spoke. "She is at the age where she can make her own choices. She has grown stronger ever since she defeated Shere Khan."

"We don't know how strong Shalin is, Bagheera." Akela told the panther. "We all must be careful around the jungle. Rayna will learn about that tigress soon. We cannot keep a secret from her. She won't be alone to face Shalin." Bagheera didn't say a word. He believed Akela. Rayna can't fight Shalin alone. Tabaqui is also in the jungle somewhere and could be helping her. Everyone in the jungle must be very careful while hunting. Bagheera and Baloo watched the other animals leave the meeting, thanking the wise snake for the warning. Shivani stares at the panther. "Bagheera, you ssseemed troubled." She spoke.

"Shivani, I wish to speak with you. It is about Rayna." Bagheera told her. "Baloo, you don't mind if I speak with Shivani alone for a moment?"

"Yeah, yeah." Baloo replied. "I need to go back to Kit. See you around, Baggy." As the bear left, Bagheera sighed and walk over to the river and took a quick drink as Shivani watched.

"What isss wrong with Rayna?" She asked.

"I thought you would know." Bagheera said with an annoyed look in his eyes.

"Maybe, maybe not." Shivani giggled. The panther shook his head at her. "Wasss it urgent?"

"Rayna has been having trouble sleeping recently. You see, she has been having nightmares about Shere Khan." Bagheera explained to the snake. "She had these dark circles around her eyes and some of us notice her dozing off. Akela and Raksha tried to convince her to sleep but Rayna refuses to sleep on normal times. The last time I caught her sleeping was the other day, and suddenly she woke up with fear in her eyes. I never seen her like this before."