rules and character form

Ah, shit. Here we go again. LOL. Anyway, to put it quite simply, I have a few simple rules. They are...

1. Be kind to one another and don't be a jerk, bully or asshole to each other. This is a stress and drama free zone and I would appreciate it if it was treated as such. Or as the YouTuber Ace trainer Liam is fond of saying, "Don't be a dickhead, dickhead."

2. Don't butt in on someone else's conversation thread. This goes without saying normally, but some people might need to be told anyway. It is something of a surprise and let down to me that some people ignore this rule from time to time.

3. If you have a request to SRP with one of my characters, then please go to my DMs instead of doing it in the comments section. Meaning, you can request it here but go in with the spicier details privately.

4. Speaking of my characters, you can make it a request to RP with anywhere between one to five characters at once. I get too overwhelmed if more than that is used with rare exceptions. This rule in particular is one that I am more flexible on, but please don't take advantage of this flexibility too much. I can only bend so far before I break.

5. Lastly, no gross kinks for those in the more mature audience of this book. That means no scat, vomit, other bodily fluids, vore, blood or otherwise.

That's pretty much it. Now on to the character form. The details below need to be included if you are going to RP with me. The details are...

Name:
Nickname: (optional.)
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance: (you can either use descriptive text or just link a picture of your character for this one. It's up to you.)
Likes:
Dislikes:
Kinks:
Limits:
Other: (anything I may have missed would go here.)

All this being said, I can't wait to see what kind of friendships this book will help me to find. Ciao for now, darlings... ~ 💖