Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Pheromone Dependence.

    "It's good if it's completely differentiated, and you don't need to rub Yezhen's pheromone anymore."

    Jane sat cross-legged on the bed, covered with a quilt, depressed, and Jian Li, who was sitting beside the edge of the bed, was elated and relieved and patted him on the shoulder. , Looking at his appearance, he knew he was unhappy, and he said earnestly and earnestly: "Wrong, it's a good thing to be completely differentiated. Although it's not differentiated into Alpha, it's also good to be differentiated into Omega..."

    Jane pursed her lips and said in her throat, "Yeah " With a sound, my mood was as wet as being washed by a torrential rain.

    "You..." Jian Lv got closer, and vaguely smelled the faint smell of agave on his body. Looking at Jian Cuo's listless look, he frowned and said solemnly: "Why do you have Ye Zhen on your body?" Pheromone taste?"

    After Alpha temporarily marks Omega, Omega will carry Alpha's pheromone on its body, and other Alphas will not dare to covet it casually.

    Both Alphas and Omegas are highly sensitive to pheromones, and it's almost instinctive to tell when an Omega is temporarily marked and marked.

    Jane was in a daze, looked up at him in amazement, like a child who was caught doing something wrong, faltered and said: "I, I... I rubbed her pheromones, and it's normal to leave some on her body... ..."

    "That's true," Jian Lv smiled, seeing that his small appearance is much softer than before, and reminded: "Omega is different from Beta. Beta is contaminated with pheromone like a funnel, and it will dissipate soon , Omega will carry a little bit of pheromone for a long time..."

    "Then what should I do?" Jian Cuo was a little panicked.

    Do I have to carry Alpha's pheromone for a long time? Temporary marks left on the pheromones are not too noticeable.

    "Spray some perfume to cover it up."

    Jian Cuo felt a little relieved.

    "Wrong, you're just not used to it now, and you'll get used to it after a while." Seeing him like a withered flower, Jian Lu rubbed his soft hair worriedly, "Also, after we mistakenly differentiated into Omega , there must be a lot of alpha pursuits."

    Jian Cuo was still unhappy.

    Jian Lu had to go to the filming crew to continue filming, so she didn't dare to stay longer, so she chatted with him a few more words before packing up and leaving.

    Before leaving, he warned, "Now that you have completely differentiated into an Omega, you need to go to the hospital for a graded gender identification, and then go to the police station to update your gender information."

    "Yes." Jane Cuo nodded slightly in response.

    After Jian Lv left, before Jane curled up in the quilt quietly, manager Xu Teng knocked on his door.

    Speaking of Xu Teng, she can be regarded as the gold medal broker selected by Jian Li and her parents in the company, a vigorous and resolute female Beta.

    In the past few years, I took him a special trip to get word of mouth and grades. It's a pity that he has become a top-notch, but there are no decent works, which is embarrassing for her.

    Xu Teng was still wearing a pink sweater, slacks, baseball cap, and a suitcase in his hand.

    "Sister Teng?" Jane opened the door by mistake and saw her looking dusty, she was a little surprised and said, "Why did you come?"