XVIII: cuddling.

Chapter eighteen: Cuddling

" Your hair is soft "

" You always say that "

Maira felt arms wrap around her waist and someone nozzle into her neck

Maira felt arms wrap around her waist and someone nozzle into her neck. Maira pat his head. "Hi, my love" Maira whispered "Hi" Miguel said in a raspy voice.

Maira turned to face him. "Your handsome" Maira said running her hand through his hair. "Your hair is soft" Maira said kissing his head. "You always say that" Miguel mumbled. "But it's true" Maira kissed his lips softly.

Miguel nuzzled his head into her neck.

Since day one (Since either of them could speak) Maira had called Miguel, My love. It's kinda weird that she called her best friend my love. But neither her or Miguel complained.

Miguel never told her that he loved when he called her My love, he loves it, a lot.

Maira kissed his head and rubbed his back. "I love you" Maira whispered in his ear. "I love you too" Miguel whispered.

Maira and Miguel two people have known each other since birth. They are the definition of, Friends to Lovers, or Childhood Friends to Lovers.

They are made for each other, they need each other, they want each other.

They need each other, for life, and that's forever. Maira will always need Miguel and Miguel will always need Maira.

They are forever.