Epilogue

( It had been a week since the battle and it was time for the taimanin to go home)

" We thank you for your assistance along with your team Asagi. For if not for you. ( looks at  Elina who is standing on the edge of the base's roof). We would have lost a valuable friend and  member of this family." Said Optimus as he smiles at  Elina who smiled back at him. " It's our pleasure Optimus,  after all, it is our fault that you were all put into this situation in the first place. It's only right that we help fix it." Said  Asagi.  " So what will you guys do now,  with  Oboro dead and  Ingrid off the radar?" Asked Miko. " For now,  we will head home and help restore the peace. However,  I will leave  Rinko and  Mizuki here just in case Ingrid decides to strike the Darby family." Said  Asagi as Rinko nods her head. " I best let Yukikaze know that I will be staying here from now on." Said Mizuki. 

" Don't worry  Mizuki.  Yukikaze will be staying here with you guys. It's only fair that the two families live together. But don't worry, we'll stop by every now and then." Said  Asagi. " That's all well and good,  but what about the taimanin that were with Elina? What will we do with them?" Asked Fowler. " ( Walks over to the group). They left for Tokyo earlier this morning. They said that they would try to reform and rejoin the taimanins. ( Looks at Asagi). Whatever punishment they get for any wrong they might do is up to you Asagi. I trust you." Said Elina. " Thanks Elina and hey. Maybe you can come and visit us sometime. We'd be happy to show you around." Said Asagi. " I may take you up on that offer someday." Said  Elina as a plane lands across from them.

 " Well,  that's our ride. See you guys next time." Said  Sakura as she and  Asagi got on the plane and then buckled up as it then took off into the sky. " ( Watches the  Plane take off). I'm gonna miss them. Plus,  Asagi is technically my mother in a weird way." Said Elina as Rinko and Mizuki laughed. " That would go for us as well Elina. After all, he mixed you with our blood as well as Asagi's. Said  Mizuki. " Ya, I guess your right. "Said Elina as she smiled at them.