Back and Better

Chanel pov
22 Week's later.

"Im back, baby!" I sing sang coming into the hospital as Ar and Jasper ran over hugging me.

"Hey, hey im still a little sore" I said as they let go of me.

"I love you guys, but hugs aren't for me babe" I laughed smiling.

"You look as sexy as ever" Jasper smiled spinning me.

"I look the same" I said confused.

"Exactly" Jasper winked at me as I snorted.

We all laughed going over to the desk when the alarm went off.

"What going on?" Jasper asked confused.

"A plane going down, get ready" I said calling to clear the rooms and get ready.

We were on scene in the ambuleces.

"Dad! What's going on?" I asked running over.

"No, baby get back" he said going in the water to the boat.

"Dad!" she yelled before looking at Jasper and Ari.

"you're gonna go in, aren't you?" Jasper asked as she nodded.

"Come on" she laughed as they all took off their scrubs, Chanel always made a joke one day they would go swimming after a shift, so they had bathing suits on already.

"Ready, babes" Ari laughed as they nodded.

"Remember the ones that are the worst we get first as we slowly direct the better ones back with us" I said as they nodded.

"We get to save some and swim" Jasper snorted.

"Chanel what the fuck are you doing" My dad asked looking at me as i shrugged.

"Come on, Dad. Time for a dad daughter save" I smiled.

"wait, here" I said wrapping a bandage around a man's stomach as they had just pulled the seatbelt out.

"You're good until shore" I said looking at him and standing up.

"Come on, on the raft" Jasper yelled directing people.

"Hey, hey what's wrong little one" I asked seeing a boy and his mom still in their seats.

"Are you all right" Bucky asked coming over.

"Are you trapped" I asked looking at her, as she nodded.

"Come on pull it" Buck said as he began pulling it earning in the mom screaming,

"Hey! Het stop!" I yelled looking at him

"Her legs, their pinned" I said looking at him.

"Please save him" she begged.

"Chanel take the kid"

"No, no!" he yelled.

"Im not going without you!" he yelled looking at his mom.

"Okay, baby, listen. Look, look. The firemen are here and a doctor, okay? I need you to go get on their boat so they can do their job, and help mommy. If everyone is worried about you and your pretty face, how are they gonna do what they need to do to save me? Have i ever lied to you? No, Then you have to believe me. i will be with you again so soon. Mommy loves you so much. Do this for me, okay you have to go with the doctor so she can check you up, and then she can check mommy, okay?" she said looking at him.

"Okay" he nodded.

"All right, come on, babes" I said unbucklking him.

"We got to get your cute self out of here, so they can get your mommy, okay?" I smiled as he nodded.