Propose.....Night!

It's been a week, I didn't hear nor saw him. my work is going well and everything is good but why I'm I not feeling good. what does he think he is? why didn't he contact me after all behaving like he was interested in me? it's so annoying I don't want to think about him either .

"Hey daisy, I saw your Hottie downstairs" jyo said walking towards me.

" who?" I asked her looking down and it's 'Bren'. I felt happy seeing him " he's not my hottie" I say pouting my face.

" what happened, I thought you're hanging out with him ditching us" she teased me.

" I didn't ditch anyone and I didn't hear anything from him for an entire week"  I said

" Look at you complaining , may be he came for you" she said. 

I got sparkles in my eyes "you think so" I say.

"God!, just go already" she said. I smiled and rushed down to see him, at the same time I don't want to make it that obvious.

"hey!" he said

"Heyy!" I say " what brings you here?" I asked him.

"I came here to show my art as a preview" he said. 

I felt sad but what more should I expect " oh!....ok, alright then good luck with it" I sounded bad and tried to walk out to avoid him.

"Ah....how about a coffee, I heard it was good there" he asked me just like how I asked him on the first day. I liked it.

I nodded and walked out just like he did that time. we both giggled I don't know what kind of role play we are playing but it makes me want to keep going with it. 

we went to a different cafe this time and the coffee was actually good there. "how's your work going" he asked me.

" it's going pretty good actually, we will finish it end of this month" I say.

" so that means after this month you won't be here" he asked me .

I nodded " what about you how's it going? your art? that's why you're here don't you?" I asked him .

" what if I say I'm here for you not about work" he say. my heart skipped a bit , what is he trying to say? I didn't respond for a few seconds. thankfully a call interrupted. It was ravi, I signed him showing my mobile like I have to pick it up. he nodded with a disappointment.

"hello.....Ravi" I pick it up.

"Hey daisy.... I need your help" he sounded serious.

"what is it tell me?" I say

"I....you see....I want to propose jyo" he say I screamed with a joy cutting him in the middle "propose you mean you're actually planning to ask her like marriage" I don't know what I'm blabbering about with a joy.

" yeah!, for that I need you're help for preparations and everything. I want to surprise her tonight and I'm already came here last night and staying at hotel for now" he asked me. 

"wait...wait, that was pretty fast how the hell can we all do everything for this night" I asked him.

" I booked a venue at the hotel I'm staying and I bought everything all we have to do to prepare it that's it" he said

" even if we start now we can't finish it" and I looked at Bren and said "may be we can I will bring some help" I said it grinning at Bren. Bren looked confused.

"Ok then I will send you the address come quick" he hanged up the call.

"I need you're hands , can you lend them to me" I asked him with a flirtatious voice.