Chapter I

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter I: Sister

________________

Kokichi's POV:

I layed down on the bed feeling a bit relaxed.. Its been a while since i was this relax ever since day one of the killing game..

Heh. I don't even need to do anything at the meantime.. I mean, why waste time? Sure i can go spare my time to bully Keeboy or whatever but ending this game has been my top priority..

...

I wont die until i end the game.. Not yet..

No matter what...

________________

Third Person's POV:

The morning announcement just started after 5 minutes when Kokichi woke up. He ignored it since those stupid bears are bickering a bunch of nonsense..

He rolled his eyes as he start a new total boring day.. Great, Monokuma is going to give some nonsense again..

Kokichi havent made any progress to find out about the killing game.. But he knew his first comment about the others.. was rather dissapointing..

But whatever, its not like he have position to tell them.. If they don't want to listen, so be it..

Kokichi noticed his eyes are starting to closed slowly.. How long he havent gotten sleep? Oh thats right, he didnt sleep regularly as the killing game starts..

The idea of someone just sneak into his room and end his life, the thought of it repulsed him..

He doesnt want to die.. Not yet..

...

After taking a shower and get dressed. Kokichi scratch the back of his head and open his dorm.

A certain person-- wait no.. Thing suprised him..

"Ah.. Good morning Ouma-kun"

Its Kiibo.. What is he doing here? How rare theres a robot standing in front of his dorm.

Kokichi groaned internally, but he forced himself to put his signature grin "Oohh heya Keeboy! Is the robot here to spread his robot virus?" Kokichi insulted "Thats so mean~!"

Kiibo frowns "Thats robophobic and highly unnecessary.. I assure you i have no such thing!"

Kokichi rolls his eyes "Whatever Keeboy that was just a joke, or is it? Who knows, that could be a lie!"

"What are you--- Doesnt matter, I need you to go to the gym quickly, everyone's there.." Kiibo says

Oh? The robot just got serious all of a sudden? Whats up with him?

"Hmm~? Whats the rush?" Kokichi asked

"Well.." He trailed off "Monokuma said hes going to give us a motive but you werent there.. He told me to get you since he said this motive is special"