[ 13 ]

ILL BE YOUR MAN - SKZ VER.

Jeongin sat in the library, alone. It was pretty quiet other than the sound of the air conditioning.

" dude back up, im not into you."

A familiar female voice said,

" come on.. just once?"

A male voice responded

" no, i said no, back up before i knock your ass out dude!"

Jeongin immediately sat up, He walled towards the voices quickly. He immediately saw a tall man and one of his female classmates, the boy was inching closer and anyone could tell the girl was not lying, she was obviously about to rock this dudes shit,

" Im asking nicely, no-"

" she said no, leave her alone."

Jeongin said, the 2 looked at him, The girl with a worried yet still angry look and the boy with an angrier look. Jeongin walked up to the 2,

" who the hell are you? her boyfriend?"

" no, and im gay. That's my sister."

He was lying, obviously.

" please, you 2 look nothing like each other. Shes thai, not k-"

" and whats wrong with that?"

Jeongin said, getting angry.

" now she said to leave her alone, so leave her alone, what the fuck is your problem?"

Jeongin heard the male scoff, He snatched ( gently ) the girl from the guys grasp. The girl stood beside Jeongin with a relieved look on her face as the guy walked off cowardly,

Once the guy left, Jeongin turned to the shorter girl,

" are you alright?"

" im fine. Thank you so much for that, "

" no problem! you're... yunjin right?"

" yeah! that's me, how..."

" we're in class together but i sit all the way at the top."

" ohhh,,,, but again, thank you so much for saving me. You're a life saver."

" its no problem! Hey and if you ever need a 'brother' when you feel unsafe you can call me, oh and im jeongin."

Jeongin quickly wrote his number down and gave it to the girl.

" just clarifying, you're actually gay right? you arent trying to hit on me?"

" what? of course i am, and no im not trying to hit on you. I'm dating Kim Seungmin."

" SERIOUSLY?! i never knew he was gay. Up top!"

The 2 high fived each other jokingly, it was like they'd known each other for years. The 2 walked out of the library and went to get something to eat.

It was nice to meet someone like Yunjin, she was very understanding and was just funny in general, Jeongin felt comfortable around her, not too comfortable but like a ' friends for a long time but not best friends' type of comfortable.

Plus he never really had girl-friends so it was nice having yunjin, plus Jeongin was almost certain she was also gay. If not, she sure fit the part..

The 2 ended off their day as they parted to their own dorms. They werent too far apart from each other dorm wise, so that would be nice in case they wanted to hang out, but right now, all Jeongin could think about was going to see his beautiful lover Seungmin.

So thats what he did, he walked to Seungmins room and knocked. The door opened a few seconds later and he saw a wide awake Seungmin.

" Seungmo!! hihi! "

" Oh hey, where were you all day?"

" library.. i met a new friend!"

Jeongin said as he was let inside. They walked into Seungmins room and made themselves comfortable again.

" really? who?"

" her name's Yunjin, shes in our lecture."

" ohh, her? shes the one whos friends with Chaewon, eunchae, sakura, kazuha and that one who left college, Garam."

" I think so yeah! shes a nice person, we hung out all day, sorry i didnt text.."

Jeongin gave Seungmin a quick peck and smiled,

" you're good, i was passed out all day. Im just happy to see you enjoying yourself and meeting new people, why are you apologizing ?"

" well.. i just wanted to make sure."

The 2 chuckled, Seungmin smiled and kissed Jeongins cheek as the 2 cuddled on Seungmins bed, playing a movie in the back as Jeongin fell asleep, Seungmin went on his phone until he also fell asleep.

_____

whats up whats up whats uppppp OOUH... i havent posted a chapter in almost a week! my bad hahahaha ALSO HERES A LITTLE LE SERA AND SKZ THING HEHE I LOVE YUNJIN SM AND SO SHOULD YOU. anyways bye hehe

- author jisu