Chapter 1

It was early in the morning and everyne was tired, including me. I laid my head on the table facing the big window in our classroom, and looking out at the big green tree. As we study, the teacher came into the room with the new student. I never really pay attention because every new student is always so boring and never get along....but this time, the whole class was shocked and surprised. As I lift up head, I looked at the new student. He looked familiar in a way......

Then suddenly, I realized it was EXO's D.O.! As he introduces himself, everyone stares with shocking faces. The teacher announced D.O's new seat which everone was very impatient about. I've finally realized it 5 seconds later the teacher announced it....his new seat was #6 which was  RIGHT BY MINE!! As he walks to his seat, everyone stares with eyes and voices focused only on him. Usually, everyone is always talking about EXO being popular nowadays. Well..only some talked about D.O. as the best person in the group. But now that he has come to our school, everyone starts falling in love and talking more about him all their life!! I was still in big shock that he has transfered to our school and being in the same class as mine. As the class went on on studying, I couldn't keep my eyes off him and imagining happy things with me and him but I know that the things I'm imagining will never really happen. Because I'm never the popular students he should know and be with.

When as the class has ended, but I realized myself that I can never stop watching him.  Suddenly as I wasnt looking, I had bumped into someone. Which I will never have an easy apology.....Jessie.