Chapter 10

"I will..." I said trembling and happy at the same time that I have someone like him to look up for me.

He smiled back at me with a smirk. "Thanks," he said.

The next day:

"Ya...let's go take a walk and have some fresh air before you get out of the hospital tomorrow" he said to me very exicted.

"OK...oppa"I replied

"OK....I'll wait outside for you....so hurry...I can't wait." he said to me as he walks out the room.

I looked at my basket of clothes to see which pear is going to be best to go walking. I finally made a desicion on the blue teddy bear shirt since my favorite color was blue and I loved teddy bears. When I went outside, I saw that D.O. wasn't there. I waited for a few minutes until a big black van came by. I saw a big wide poster of EXO on the side of the van. As soon as the door opened....I realized it was D.O. with all his EXO members. As soon as they all came out, Kai made the first comment.

"Aahh.....hyung FINALLY have girlfriend now!!" he said with a big smile facing his hyung.

"Ha......do you have any older sisters?!" Xiumin asked as he gently looked at me curiously.

"Umm....no..." I replied.

"Aish...hyung, why did you have to ask that? There is still plenty of girls for you." Chanyeol said to Xiumin as all rest of the members laugh loudly.

"Aish..... all of you....stop it!! She's my girl, and you guys are just here to say hi" D.O. said as if he's jealous.

"Ah...OK hyung....we're going to leave soon, but you have to be careful... D.O. is sometimes very evil." Sehun the maknae said loudly.

D.O. stared at Sehun for a few of seconds then....D.O. chased after Sehun to get revenge by hitting him lightly. everybody laughed as they looked at D.O. and Sehun run after each other.

"Its Gayoung right? Well...Gayoung...its a pleasure to meet you here today. And we all hope you are recovering soon and staying healthy. Then I guess we with will be leaving then. " Suho said gently to me as the members walk back to the car.

"Ah...you too, bye" I said smiling back at him and the members as I waved goodbye.

As they drove away, D.O. slowly walked up to me and held my hand tightly.

As we walked... he came gently to my face and gave me a kiss. "YAH!" I screamed.

"Ahaha!! Waeyo?! Let's just go!" He said as he skips happily holding my hand tightly.

THANKS READERs!!! I hoped u guys enjoyed it!

Nothing related but:

Please follow me on instagram @cheulienyang

I love you all!

Edited: NEXT PART IS EDITED AFTER TWO YEARS! CHECK NEXT CHAPTER FOR IT!