Chapter 2~ Lets Go

Emily finally finished her working papers, not the ones you get when your 14 to get a job.. You know what I mean.

"Nick, here just call us when you can" I say handing him the papers. He nods his head and says "okay, thank you"

"What do you wa- WOAH"Emily says getting cut off. I turn in her direction "wh- WOAH IS RIGHT"

There is this kid with green and black hair with shark bite piercings, green eyes and a awesome shirt (Bring Me The Horizon). We sit down at a table hoping he would come over. "Wait, you have a boyfriend". She sips her sprite "Yeah, I can help you if you want" I nod "I guess" She responds "what do you mean by 'I guess' ?" I sit up more "well I was just cl-" I get cut off by a deep voice "hey, I see you work at Hot Topic because you were talking to a guy there and handing him papers and stuff, I just have a question" I look at Emily and raise an eyebrow. I say shyly "okay, whats up?"

"Do you-" he gets cut off by his friend saying "Come here I found someone to ask" he gives him a thumbs up like he doesn't care sign. "As I was saying, do you want to hang out? Some time?" My eyes widen and I look at Emily she is nodding her head up and down. "Um y-yeah yeah sure, when?" I say.

"About 20 minutes" he says "Ill wait at Hot Topic for ya". I say with joy " okay"

I'm finally happy with a better reason of things not that I have friends, well that is one thing that makes me happy. I got a date in 20 minutes! Oh shit I got a date in 20 minutes! "Dude, you have a date" Emily says getting up. "I know lets not act like girls, jump up and down and scream. Lets just get me ready a little better then I am now like touch up on my make up."

I don't know were he is taking me, he could be taking me to his house out to dinner a wear house. I hope I don't get raped.

As 20 minutes flew by as he came up to me. "Hey, you didn't blow me off like other girls do."he says putting his arm around me. I say getting up and waving to Emily "you got blown off before?" He nods his head "yeah, so tell me something about you like your name" "i'm Roxi" I say staring in his eyes. "I work at Hot Topic and I love Batman" he says looking back at me "oh, i'm Jack and I also love Batman" we walk out to his car he has a 2007 Grand Jeep Cherokee. Good I like Jeeps.

He plugs his phone in and turns on Black Veil Brides."I shake his arm "I love Black Veil Brides, can I pick the song" he looks at me "your lucky I was not driving when you dis that." I give him puppy eyes "can I pick the song.?" He shakes his head "go ahead, were going some were fun. Its a surprise so don't ask." I look out the window and the worst moment things have to come to my memories, why right now? Why?.

My eyes start to water, we stop at a train crossing and he looks at me. "Whats wrong?" I wipe my eyes off "Nothing don't worry i'm fine." He looks at me suspiciously "okay, are you sure?" I nod my head and I put on Nobody's Hero by BVB. I start singing along softly. "Your a good singer." He says looking at the road. I Immediately stop as soon as he says that "t- thanks". "Do you want to talk about something? Because you can tell me anything." He says trying to get something out of me. "No. Its okay, but thanks for asking" he glares at me and looks back on the road.

We arrive at a house.. "Here is were I live, come meet everyone inside." He says grabbing my hand witch causes me to get scared. "Sorry, ill try it again." He grabs my Hand softly and brings me inside. I keep a blank face because I don't like new people that much. "Okay, yo! Get down here."Jack shouts up the stairs.. 3 good looking guys come down the stairs. "This is Roxi, she seems really awesome and she likes Batman." One if them say "i'm Matt, and your already accepted to our liking, because you like batman." He high fives me. I mumble "nice to meet you guys." The other guy comes up to me and says "i'm Dex, nice to meet you." The last guy comes up to me "i'm Mike."

HEY HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AND IT IS 1:39am I CANT SLEEP SJDBSIGNS OH WELL HERE IS THE LINK TO THE GUYS

JACK:http://ijustwanttokissboyswithemohair.tumblr.com/

Dex:http://ijustwanttokissboyswithemohair.tumblr.com/

Mike:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8afouxvMI1qkk85po1_500.jpg

Matt:http://blakeliversage.tumblr.com/

I am on my phone thats why the link is there soooooo yeah.

Fan.Vote

Sam<3