Introduction

The darkness consumed me.. Nothing. No light. No sound. No color. Just void..
Sleeping as I do, it sends me straight to this nothingness void. Everything is unknown. I can’t search this void for an escape. I can’t even move.. It's like paralysis.. No speaking, no looking around.

The place always seemed slightly calm. Tonight was not the night.. Slowly something grabs onto my numb legs, the feeling of something sharp stabbing through my legs. It felt like it was pulling me down. Every prick made me bleed. It wrapped around my waist and arms, slowly reaching my neck and face. If I could scream I would.

The pain was unbearable, The sharp vine-like thing reached my mouth, stabbing my lips. I couldn’t do anything. The paralyzes stopped everything.

I was yanked down, like some sort of puppet. The sharp pins stabbed through my skin, it felt like I was being stretched and ripped apart. Soon the darkness became bright. Sounds surrounding me. I was forced awake. I lifted my head, flowers slipped off my face. I cough a bit, the supposed vines’ touch lingered. It felt horrible.

I look around a bit. A flower, one much larger then the ones I was on. I sit up onto my knees. Letting out a small hiss. Sore. The flower soon grew a face. Innocent looking.

“Howdy!’ The flower spoke, a big grin on its face.

I jump back, staring at the talking flower. He seemed to smile more at my fear.

“Howdy, I'm Flowey.. Flowey the flower.. You seem to be new to the underground.” The flower, Flowey, is its name…

I just stared, soon a much larger figure appeared. A goat lady.. Flowey vanished quickly. The goat rushed towards me.

“Oh my.. What's a human doing down here? Are you okay my child… Are you hurt?”

I glare that the lady, I'm not a child.. I checked my Hp before answering her. None gone.

“I'm not hurt ma’am..” I spoke quietly.

She walked to me, picking me up. I move away from the lady slowly.

“I'm no threat my child.” She spoke in a soft tone.

She seemed to get a small idea, everything seemed off. Her attitude, the flower, the underground.. I slowly walked to her, she smiled.

“Let me show you around the ruins my child.”

The lady walked to the next room. I look around a bit. I walk to the next room soon after. She jolted.

“Oh silly me! I forgot to introduce myself!” She turned to me, “My name is Toriel, the caretaker of the ruins.”

I just stare. “Name’s…. Frisk.” I spoke.

She smiled, “Let's go, Frisk.”

She said then walked off.. I turn around. The flower was there. Flowey was there. I just glared at him. He smiled. It was unsettling… He seemed to grow teeth, growing larger and larger. I freak, walking back.

Toriel walked back, possibly confused why I didn't join her in the next room. I turn to look at her then back at the talking flower… Gone. He vanished. I stood confused, unsure how to react to this situation. Toriel Gently grabbed my wrist. Her paw,  big, covered my arms. I looked at her once again. She led me to the next room. I looked back, Flowey back in the room, his deathly grin haunted me.

I turn back, feeling unsettled. Toriel did the first puzzle of the room. I watched. It was like a square. Don’t touch the middle. Only touch the outer four.

I stared, the unknown underground shot my curiosity. I wondered what else could be here in this dark monster land.

__________________________________

A skeleton walked through the snowy lands, walking to the normal spot.. The door. He looked the door up and down. “Hm…” He knocked.

No answer..

He stared, there's normally an answer at this interesting looking door to the ruins. He knocked again. A small monster answered, actually opening the large door. “H-Hello.. Do you need something sir?..”

The skeleton smirked in amusement. “Old lady here?”

The small monster shook her head. “She's gone.. Turned to unknowing d-dust..”

The skeleton seemed uneasy. “How?. How did she turn to dust?”
The monster looked behind her for a second looking at the tall-ish skeleton. “Human.. T-They dusted her.. Coming soon.. Watch out…”

The smirk was wiped off the skeleton's face. “What.”

The monster just nodded then closed the door. The skeleton stood there. He knew bad news was coming. He chuckled softly.

“Well shit.. Not again…”

He walked off, walking back to his younger brother..

The worry he felt was unbearable. Unnerving. He smiled a bit, hiding the fear. His brother walked to him.

“Sans! What Are You Up Too? Hmmm? Why Aren’t You At Your Station!” His brother spoke in a loud, demanding tone.

Sans sighed softly, “Was on my way paps. Don't get your bones in a twist."

His brother grew in anger, "What Did I Say About Your Crappy Puns Brother!"

Sans just chuckled.. Soon he walked back to his station.

The human walked out of the ruins finally.. He watched from the trees. The human seemed slightly dusted. Dust on their shoes, their clothes, everything…

Sans teleported behind the human once they got to the bridge.

"Turn around Human… don't 'cha know how to shake a friend's hand?" Sans spoke, bringing his hand out for the 5' human.

The human turned around grinning at the tall skeleton.
Has to be over 6 feet…

The skeleton gripped their hand.

He noticed a movement, the human moved their hand to their pocket. Slowly pulling something out. Sans smirked, he knew the exact thing that'll happen.

"Oh.. So that's how you'll play this.. " he thought to himself, seeing the slow acts happen.

Soon the human swung their knife.

Dodge

The human growled huffing softly..

__________________________________

Sans woke up, breathing heavy.

A dream. Just his brain playing tricks on him. He covered his face. "Fuck… "

His brother isn't even awake yet…  it's probably late
.
.
.

He groaned, laying back down. He stared at the boring ceiling. Nothing but his mind playing tricks on him. He felt like he was stabbed, hurt.

Was that just a dream or was it something that might happen… 

_____________________________________

Hello! This is author~kun

Or snowy if that's something you want to call me. I'm somewhat new to writing so I wrote this.
I'm an obvious undertale fan as seen from my other stories.
But yeah..
This might have two different "aus" happen. Won't spoil it though ;P
Anyways, enjoy the rest of the story!