AUTHOR'S NOTE

I want to say thank you if you decided to read this book. I can't believe that both stories are based on fanfictions I once wrote. NOVA'S PLAY was the first book I ever wrote and back then, I thought no one would ever read it. Now I'm gaining more and more readers every single day. Although it doesn't seem to be much to some of you, but to me it means a lot. When my first reader ever complimented me, gave me feed... I danced around the whole day out of joy.
I soon realised that the so called 'Yandere stories' are pretty popular under some folks (looking at you all who enjoy reading when someone's just killing out of love!) and I decided to write NIKI'S PLAY because it got requested by a reader. It was interesting to inform yourself about that "Japanese Anime Myth" and I loved to play around with that! Make it more realistic to some of you? Maybe, I guess? I would've never thought about a red-eyed crazy person, who's clearly a psychopath, but I liked the general idea, so why not then?

Now to the real talk... I started writing stories about three years ago. For some time, I just sat down at my desk at home after school (or even at school!) and wrote down my ideas. Curious ideas to be honest, and I am cringing myself, when I think back. But it was also the time, where I got terribly sick. Sleepless nights, powerless to do anything and I had to stay at the hospital a lot. And I am glad that I'm slowly growing out of it. But every time I felt not good, I read or wrote on that freaking story. There was a time where I stayed up till five in the morning, spending too much time with over two-thousand words a chapter. But it was indeed calming. So, to be honest, writing is one of the things that kept me alive, still is!
So a huge thanks to you reading and supporting this whole thing. I still can't believe that you all are out there, thank you.

Love,
Ann and her cat lying on the laptop, sleeping.