+*:ꔫ:*The One Who Is Loved By All*:ꔫ:*+゚

Sure thing but how about we have both 🫣

————————————————

●Micheal●

Another day another fight with my brother. I had found out he was in a woods looking for some all magic to help defeat father.

"Micheal you dont get it father just wants us to fight like this! He only wants use to follow his planes forever."

I sighed at I was about to make him bleed more but then we hear  human.

"Ummm hello?"

"shit"

"shit"

Lucy and I looked at eacother as we hid behind a bush. Then was saw Him. He had (Long/short) hair and had a cute doe like eyes. I could fell my heart racing at the sight of them. I then felt something hitting at me. I turned to see Lucy's tail wagging slowly while looking at the human too.

●Lucifer●

This human looked more beautiful then any of father's creations. He had (color) eyes and a cute smile that could brighten up any day. The human then spoke.

"Please if any one is here im saved!"

Saved?

"I need help! Someone please!! HELP!!!"

I felt Micheal's arm twitching. i know he wanted to help the human but at the same time didnt want to been seen. We then turned back and saw another human running after then. They seemed to have a pistol.

"Y/N PLEASE BE MINE!"

They seemed to be enchained by the human as well. Well no surprise there get in line!

"I-Im sorry sir b-but I dont love you..."

They then had tears in his eyes. The then grabbed the person named Y/N and poined the gun at him. I was now shook. I didn't want to be seen by some humans but at the same time I cant let this happen...

"I-If I cant have you th-then NO ONE CAN!"

*BANG*

I closed my eyes not wanting to see but then I hear gasping. I looked but to see Micheal choking the human and holding the gun now. 

"In the name of the lord. I tell you to stop this-"

I then walk out and stabbed the human with my trident. Micheal gave me a hurt look.

"LUSY YOU JUST KILLED A HUMAN!?!?"

"Well it's not the first time-"

"WHAT YOU HAVE-"

"W-what are you guys!?"

We looked down as Micheal dropped the dead body. 

●Micheal●

What should we do!?

"I-ummmm well uh- Im the archangel Micheal...."

The man then seemed to relax and bit but was still scared.

"L-like the one in the bible!?"

"ummm yes well some of it is true but most false but-"

Then Lucy pushed me out of the way.

"AND IM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LUCIFER OR WHAT YOU HUMAN CALL ME THAT DEVIL!!!!"

He then shot flames behind him to show more flare. He human was not freaking out again. Lucy just had to make things worse.

"THE DEVIL! DONT TAKE MY SOUL!!!"

My bother chuckled but I walked over to the human as I hugged them closer.

"No one will hurt you while in still here..."

Y/N then hugged me to be a bit closer. I then felt what was like butterflies. Lucy did like this at all. He pushed me out of the way and hugged the human too.

"Back off archangel this human is mine!"

I huff at his an stepped on his tail

"They are mine now dear brother!"

"OUCH HEY!"

Soon the human was how giggling and smiling. My brother and I stopped fighting and watch them ask they laugh with a tear coming out of one eye. This took Lucy and I back as we watched them. They soon stopped and looked at us.

"Lucifer your cute for a demon!"

They then walked up to him and stared petting his ears. I could see Lucy's tail wagging as he is trying to not smile but I can tell he is in joying this.I frowned and glared at my brother as he gave me and evil grin. The human then looked at me.

"And I never knew the Archangel Micheal could have such fluffy floppy ears!"

They then held my face and grabbed my ears making sure to be gentle. I felt my face head up and the butterflies come back. It felt so nice as they pet my ears but then it stopped when i saw my brother running off with them.

"SHARING IS CARING MIKE!"

He had then in his arms now running.

"HEY COME BACK!"