THE DARK CASTLE

After all the traumatizing things that happe ned Zeenay, Oey zebra, Airline Medicine and Joe went to Kiloberry's house. Then  they decided to go to Wendy's since Kiloberry works there now and we all know what happened in sequel 3 um shocking news so yea, but then Zeenay wanted to try something out ''Hey guys why don't we go to this abandoned castle'' Zeenay said. ''Are you out of youre mind'' Joe said, ''well it does not seem like a bad idea unless your are a scaredy cat'' Zeenay, said ''Fine lets go but what is the location?'' Joe said. Here Zeenay showed it on her iPhone 9106667249823499284238479283479238479924837924878239747498327489274927349. ''It's that far!'' Airline said ''Yea who will do the driving?'' Kiloberry and Medcine both asked at the same time. everyone said not it and Zeenay was the last one. ''This should be fun'' ''Zeenay promise not to drive crazily because remember what happened last time you drive and you broke through McDonalds''. ''Oh yeah I won't'' Zeenay said smiling. Then the girls got into to their Tesla model X and started driving to the location and Oey also brought Browny with her. ''Oey do you think it is a good idea to bring your dog he is only  a baby'' Medicine said ''I'm sure its fine'' Oey said. ''I kinda agree with medicine'' Kiloberry said ''whatever'' Oey said.  ''hey I am really hungry'' Airline said ''yeas same did anyone bring food or snack or drinks?'' Joe asked ''LETS DRIVE TO DUNKIN  DONUTS AND STARRBUUCKS AND LETS GETTS SOME DRINKS AND LETS GO TO THE GASSTAITON TO PICKU UP SNACKS. Then  The girls started going on their journey for  food for the 57565th time Zeenay parked perfectly.  The first stop was Starbucks, Zeenay ordered a double chip chocolate Frappuccino, Oey ordered the pumpkin spice Latte, Kimberely got the same as Oey, Airline ordered a pumpkin spice latte but with whip cream. Medicine ordered sweet coffee with extra sugar. and Zeenay being thoughtful ordered 8 puppocinous for browny. Then Zeenay got to the gas station and got some Takis, hot Cheetos sour candies warheads lollipops chicle, and cotton candy and popcorn. since it was starting to get dark the girls stopped at a campsite and rented a large cabin to stay in and then they grabbed all the snacks and went into the cabin all the girls sat on the couch and Joe wanted to sit on one of the bean bag chairs and They did not know what to watch. ''Guys what should we watch?'' Joe said ''Idk'' Airline said. Then Zeenay came up with a brilliant idea lets watch a horror movie. ''Yeah!'' They all agreed. Oey started to get annoyed when browny started barking at the ghost in the movie. Then when the movie was finished the girls were hungry again so they asked Zeenay and Airline and Joe to make some Korean fire noodles since they were experts  in mukbang food. Zeenay made the spicy Takis and hot Cheetos and Doritos dynamites chips mozzarella corndogs. Also Zeenay  made the spicy Korean fire noodles and made one plain noodles for medicine just in case if she wanted to eat plain chicken flavored noodles with extra lemon. Joe made kimchi, and Airline put the sea grapes in water until the sea grapes rised up and then the girls started munching on their food and Zeenay brought out some drinks just in case so there is no breathing human in this large palace sized Cabin.  Then the girls slept in their own bed and Zeenay was the earliest one to wake up and Oey was the one who woke up the latest so then they continued their journey to the haunted abandoned castle.  While they had only 3 hours left of driving they jammed to some k-pop the American pop music it was the best and then to invisible my Andra it was a Latino song. Joe mama kept singing like a siren it was so loud that all the wolves in the forest has left with their luggage and started their journey to the airport so they can go to Hawaii and get away from this sound as far as away from this singing as possible. 

The end of this sequel part 5 coming up NOT END OF THE SERIES THO