SEQUEL 4 THE DARK CASTLE pt 2.

As the animals went to the airport Joe mama stopped screaming and the girls arrived at their Destination. They were scared they did not know what was inside, so they decided to go to a small log house they saw next to the castle. ''Uh Guys do you think we should be here?'' Airline said. '' ''Of course not because this was all Zeenay's idea.'' Kiloberry said. ''well then why did you agree to even come with me'' Zeenay said. ''Guys let's just stop fighting'' Joe said in Ariana Grande high pitch voice. ''Yea Jo is right'' Oey said. ''Let's play truth or dare'' Zeenay said. ''Oey Truth or Dare'' Zeenay said ''Dare'' Oey seid. ''tHEN I dare you to be Joe mama's partner when we go to the haunted castle''  Zeenay said. But  little did they know there were 2 spirit s there haunting this castle no actually 3 and The spirit bear from Cole and the spirit bear. So then Zeenay and Joe mama is  so ticklish they tickled her so much that she agreed to be Oey partner. but so they decided to go in partners and the mosst scared one was that one leaf blowing in the wind anyway then The girlrs got inside but they noticed that the large brown wooden door had a code on itt and they could not solve the four digit code so then ''Ugh this is useless if we can't get inside'' Oey saidd. ''True'' Medicine said ''But there has to be a way'' Airline and Kiloberry said. ''Joemama kept screaming because a particle of soil got on her. Then Zenoy saw that there were Skeletons with 4 arms and then she saw 3 trees and then she saw 2 birds siting on the  castle then she saw maybe the last umber is us then she counted Me, Airline, Medicine, Oey, Kiloberry, Joe mama and browny, so that equaled 7 so the code probably was 4327 she thought. ''Guys i think i know what the code is'' ''Sure like you know everything'' Airline said. ''Probably because your jealous and you dont want to enter the castle airline. '' Zeenay said ''ofc not'' Airline said looking side eyeing everyone. then zeenay pushed in the numbers 4327 and Zeenay thought it was wrong because the door didnt even bother to budge then the door opened with a huge gust of wind. Browny started to fly then Oey cathed him. ''Like magic'' Zeenay said. ''Yeah sure whattever '' Airline saiad. ''We agree with Zeenay they all said. '' Jk its a joke guys'' Airline said I've been pranking. Airline said.. ''UM OKAY'' Kiloberry said. Sid eyeing. ''Guys Justs top and lets enter'' Zeenay said. Then the girls entered it was so dark that Oey and Joemama got invisible but then Zeenay was imagining of a  flashlight 7 of them then she grabbed the flashlights from her imagination and gave it  to everyone. Then everyone going into partners Guys lets spilt up'' Zeenay said.  ''Are you sure?'' Oey said/ ''You guys Agreed To it so just stick to the plan!'' Kiloberry yelled at Oey. Joe mama and Oey spited up and went to the east wing. Medicine and Airline spilted up and went to the south wing. and Kiloberry and Zeenay went to the north wing where the most paranormal and dangerous activity's happen. but before kiloberry and zeenay went to the north wing Zeenay summoned Erwine, Charlitos, Jadiella  and Ameira to go the west wing. Then Zeenay and Kiloberry w Ent to the north wing. Zeenay and Kiloberry went and wandered and Kiloberry first saw someone hanging staring at her then it was just a piece of cloth then Zeenay and Kilobberry heard screams and laughing that sounded like clowns but then they realized it was the boys who they summoned. Then they heard someone crying as if weeping so hard that they could feel her negative energy then the girls kiloberry and Zeenay summoned everyone. Then they decided to go together and investigate the crys. ''But guys are u sure what if it is really dangerous?'' Zeenay said. ''Lets just go'' Kiloberry and joe mama saiid to each otherie for no reason instead telling Zeenay. Then they saw a woman withh her black hair covering her face in a white gown crying covering her facce with her hands then she looked up at Zeenay and said you are the chosen one he will find you mwa hahahahahah. Then she disappeared then Zeeenay said ''Quassia jimmy fwa got no kwate and no otruum.'' Then  they saw the most terrifiying things in the whole universe that would make even hades scared they saw The scene where Sabrina stepped on Timothy everyyone screamed. in panic and then theyy saw the osuul of sabrina then schased everyone Oey and airlines hid in a closet and then they sw red markings but it was kool aid and it was afe to drink then Kiloberry and medicinne hid behind the hiding tree in the castle where there was the face of sabrina then Wwith no one left Zeenay and joee mama had to be  infornt of sabrina and before sabrina attacked they saw a beatiful creature with 6 legs and wings but then Joe mama faintetd exepct Zeenay she saw the White light scream sabrina in the void where he disspareared and never existted ever againny. and Then Zeenay realized and the white  lgiht showed its truest form. It was TIMOTHY. Thhen zeenay screamed and evveryone came and they saw timothy bigger thhen an elphant then they all hugged tiimothy and thenn theyy rode hima nd the girrls lived peacfully after that and they teleported at the lockers whe they tried toget their binder out Ms. Salina Teleported before any of them could open thier locers. then the irls teleported babck to Kiloberrys house all safe and sound. sleeping and watching movies. 

Ps. the miispelled grammer is there for fun i know i made mistakes but those are for there for a purposeia.