YM x Y/n|Sex Ed|21

Request by Yoonminslvr
Hope you enjoy!
18+ content 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
--------------------

•brrrrriinnnngggggg•

You awoke to your alarm, sitting up and stretching your back.

You'd fallen asleep while waiting for your students to come back from their presentation.

You quickly checked your handheld mirror making sure your face wasn't messy and your hair wasn't frizzy.

Seeing that you looked fine, you put the mirror away.

They would be back any minute now.

"Excuse me? Hwang Y/n?"

You looked up to see one of your superiors in your doorway, behind him were two of your students.

Sighing, you motioned for them to come in.

Both of the boys started rambling about how they didn't do anything or they were only getting some water.

Only your hand being held up made them silent.

"I do not need to hear your excuses. Why weren't the two of you in the presentation?"

They started to speak at the same time. Again your hand stopped them.

"Park first, then Min."

Jimin smirked at the boy beside him and got elbowed in the ribs.

"Ow. Professor Hwang, we did not go to the presentation because they talk too long. They mostly repeat their words."

You sighed. He wasn't lying about that.

"But that doesn't mean you can skip it. Go take your seats. Class starts soon."

Both boys ran to their seats at the back of the room. The school bell rang, other students walking in your class.

You started your lesson which was the process of sexual reproduction. Everything was fine until you got to the penis part.

Jimin and Yoongi started laughing like two kids. You glared at them, but they wouldn't stop laughing.

"Park Jimin, Min Yoongi! Stay after class."

The two stopped laughing and looked at each other. A message was passed that you didn't know.

"Alright..."

After you finished your lesson and the bell rang, the boys stayed in the room.

You looked at them, but one was gone. You heard a click, the door lock.

"Yoongi why did you lock the door."

"We found another way to get our grade princess. We will show you that we took your lesson well."

You gulped, the two coming closer.

"How?"

Jimin was the one to speak.

"By showing you what we learned.... physically."

You knew that look. You were a sex ed teacher, you knew that look of lust, the need.

"What the fuck are you two talking about. I'm your goddamn teacher."

You wouldn't lie to yourself, they're hot. The offer they were giving was very tempting.

"We don't care."

It was Yoongi's unspoken command that made Jimin pick you up and put you on the desk. His lips met yours, kissing you knowing you would kiss him back.

"Thats a good boy. Kiss our little slut like her life depends on it."

You trembled at the dominance in his voice. Jimin broke the kiss and slid his hands under ur skirt.

His thumb met your clothed clip and rubbed. "So wet for us." Your panties were torn from ur body, your skirt pushed up.

Yoongi came behind you and unbuttoned your shirt, taking it and your bra off. His hands covered your breasts and squeezed lightly.

"Oh, fuck."

Your eyes closed and you bit your lip. This was still the classroom, you didn't want to get caught.

You were so focused on Yoongi's fingers torturing your nipples, flicking them, that you didn't even noticed that the blonde boy had kneeled between your spread legs.

Jimin's tongue darted out, tasting you. He groaned and attacked your clip with his tongue. You lost control and moaned, tangling your hand in his hair.

"Fuck, just like that. Both of you, so good."

You moaned for them, but you were starting to get impatient. You knew Yoongi was the one in charge so you looked him in the eyes.

"Daddy, want your cock."

"Where princess?"

All it took was you to open your mouth a little. He pulled himself from his pants, pushed you back so you were lying on the desk and pushed his length into your mouth.

"Suck it like a good girl."

You did as you were told. His groans mixed with the wet noises and feeling of Jimin eating you out was pure ecstacy.

"Gonna.... gonna cum."

Jimin stopped tongue fucking you and stood. You whined. "Why did you stop?"

You noticed him glance at Yoongi as if asking for a permission. Yoongi nodded, and you almost screamed when Jimin's dick entered your hole.

He was thick. Yoongi was larger in length, but Jimin's thickness was undeniably pleasurable.

You sounded like a little whore for the two students and they fucking loved it.

Yoongi was buried in your throat, which was sure to be raw from his hard thrusts. Jimin was hitting your gspot with every roll of his hips.

You didn't even notice you were close until that knot collapsed and you came all over Jimin. Yoongi let his load into your mouth followed by a spew of swears from his mouth.

Jimin pulled out, cumming on your stomach and thighs. "Fuck baby."

You had closed your eyes, so when they stepped away and came back you didn't know which had the cloth wiping you or which was helping you back into your clothes.

"I think you earned your As."

They laughed with you.

"Good. That was a good fuck as always baby."

You gave your dominant boyfriend a slow kiss while your switch boyfriend watched and waited for his. You kissed him to and laughed.

You two really enjoy cornering me in the riskiest ways possible huh?"

They nodded.

"Of course we do. Its fun when there is the possibility of someone hearing how well we fuck you. "

You loved both of them. This wasn't the first time you fucked them in the classroom and certainly not the last.

---------

And that was Sex Ed. Yoonminslvr I hope you enjoyed it. Kisses much much

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.