Prolouge

"Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed, sing you a lullaby where you die at the end" ~ Milk and Cookies- Melanie Martinez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything had been going so well since the dead pool had been shut down, even though Jessica Stilinski was on it. she hadn't known that she was supernatural, none the less what she was.

She was hoping to find out what she was during the summer, but nothing happened, she didn't react to full moons (at least not that she or anyone else knew of).

She had even been helping her brother an Scott with the new baby beta, Liam Dunbar.

Jessica was going into her junior year, even though he was the same age as Scott and stiles. she had been held back a year in middle school, seventh grade to be exact.

She had also helped Lydia and Parrish search through the Bestiary, for both Jessica and Parrish, even though try had no signs of what Jessica was, try at least knew Parrish had something to do with fire. but even still, they came out empty for both.

There had been times when she felt different then usual, most times it was on full moons, but nothing would happen other then those weird/confusing feelings.

Scott could sometimes sense the slightest change in Jessica on full moons, which would lead to him watching both her and Liam closely.

But on full moons nothing happened, Jessica would stay with stiles and Scott, weather they were chaining Liam to a tree, Scott's room, or at Lydia's lake house.

She would sit there and listen to her music, usually either Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco.

There was one time that something happened to her on a full moon, but know one knew about it, not even her.

She had 'awoken' one night, it felt like she was dreaming, which she was.

Her eyes had flashed a color that was a mixture if gold and navy blue, oppose to her usual hazel.

She felt nothing like herself, she stood up in her dream. she turned a few times in her room, studying the unknown to her doors. she took the handle of one of them, and opened it slowly.

Inside was something she had never seen before, she couldn't even explain what it was. it looked somewhat like someone's subconscious, but at first she didn't know who's.

Inside the dream there was darkness, until things became clear. she saw her dead friend Allison Argent. it was when she had been stabbed by an oni, she watched as Scott held her in his arms, he tried to take away her pain, as she said her last words on earth. she had known who's dream she was in, she was in Scott's.

She soon left that dream, and returned back into a dreamless abyss.

There were other doors, but none of them would open then.

After that, she had woken up, forgetting everything that had happened in that dream.

And Scott hadn't even noticed she had been in the dream, not that he remembered what he ever dreamt about.

She hoped that she would soon find out what she is, before things got either worse or better.

Because the scale always has to tip either one way or the other.

And because soon she'd meet someone from their past that she didn't know if they could trust. someone who wanted to join Scott's pack.

Some one named Theo Raeken.

[not edited]