Chapter 1

Lydia Lestrange's laugh filled the corridors as she ran away from an angry Theodore Nott.
   'GET BACK HERE LYDIA' Screamed Theodore as his blue face was starting to turn purple, then yellow, and finally settling on his favorite color... Scarlett red and gold, the Gryfindor house colors.
   Before Lydia could retaliate with a stinging comment on Theodore's new color, another fit of giggles overtook her body, causing her to fall to the ground in laughter.
   Theodore quickly caught up to Lydia and gave her a 'I'm so disappointed in you' look [considering he was the mom of the group] as he helped her stand up only to give her a nasty glare.
   'Change it. NOW' Theodore screamed right before Lydia fell into yet another fit of giggles.
   'LYDIA RUN FASTER' Came the yell of dear old Mattheo Riddle as he had originally planned the prank on Theo.
   Mattheo had a bruise on his cheek from running into a wall during all of the haste. But he was about to receive another as he almost fell onto the stone floors from skidding to a stop.
   'Lydiaaaaaaa' Mattheo groaned as he realized she had been caught 'you weren't supposed to stop running until you reached the portrait of the knight' Mattheo continued, clearly irritated that his plan failed.
   'YOU WERE IN ON THIS TOO!?' Screamed Theodore as he began to run at Mattheo. 'CHANGE IT BACK NOW'
   Lydia finally stood up and looked down overcame her laughter. 'You can't get it off, it's permanent muggle paint, there's no spell for it. We just put a spell on the paint to change colors.'
   'RUN' screamed Mattheo as Theodore started fuming, zipping past Lydia, leaving a corner of a piece of parchment behind him with 'meet me behind the portrait of the cranky knight' clearly written in less time than it takes for Theodore to lose his cool.
   Before Theo grabbed Lydia with his arms fueled by fury, Lydia bolted for the portrait of the knight, which was only two corridors away. She planned on hiding behind it until Theo realizes the paint actually just comes off with water.
   When Lydia finally reached the portrait and got behind it, she found Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy sitting on a pile of cushions eating chocolate frogs while watching a holographic movie [a spell that they had learned in their third year, three years ago] Lydia didn't look at the movie but she took an educated guess and figured it must have been Pretty Woman.
   'Seriously?' Lydia smirked looking back at Mattheo 'Draco was your savior, how does that even happen?'
   Draco stood up defensively still holding his chocolate frogs 'Hey! I'm reliable!' Came the muffled sentence from a chocolate filled mouth.
   Mattheo stood up beside Draco looking offended 'Do you seriously not trust my judgement, I saved you back there!'
   Lydia rolled her eyes and shoved Mattheo over to make room for herself on the pile of cushions to also watch the movie until Theo calmed down. And of course, the movie was Pretty Woman.