1 foot in the grave

yeah so I haven't updated in like forever but what was I thinking I knew that was never gonna happen and I've had really bad writers block right now so sorry if this chapter is bad and really short.

Gabe's POV
I hated school, it was boring and nothing exciting ever happened . what was the point of even coming to school? Shala always said that it was so that we could improve and make society better and to help improve peoples' horrible living conditiokns. *sigh* Shala she was beautiful, her blue eyes and her silky hair and her soft skin. Her personality, I loved every bit of her, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. I was afraid that she would reject me, or that she wouldn't what if she said yes, what would I do then? God, I'm so clueless.
I had been lost in my train of thought all day and it wasn't until I heard two gunshots, screaming, and I saw blood, Shala's blood.
{Authors note} haha cliffhanger sorry yeah yeah I know your probably think wow these chapters are really short, and they are but don't worry they shall go on and get better I promise * pinky promise *
*a-a-achooooooo* sorry I sneezed all over tablet while writing this so I had to go clean it off and it was a big ordeal . any way Yuka out