VI

Cyan

"Oh my godddd" i moaned out as I came all over her face.

This was the third girl i'd been with trying to get Ryan and that kiss off my mind. I had never felt like that off a kiss before, and I wanted to feel it over and over again. The only thing is, it hasn't worked yet.

I fall back on the bed coming down from my orgasm and hear my phone ringing.

"Hello?" i said into the phone once i answered it.

"CYAN?!?! HELLO?? I NEED YOU TO COME GET ME PLEASE, SOMEBODY BREAKING IN MY-" she said before the phone disconnected.

I hurriedly jumped up telling my fling for the night she had to go because I had an emergency. I got up and rushed into my closet as she left out the door. As soon as she I heard the door close I ran to lock it before going back in my room and getting in the shower. After throwing some clothes on I called Shay back.

"Bitch, that was my last time doing that. Imma fuck around and break a vocal chord screaming like that" she said as she cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry, it was the last time forreal" i said chuckling laying back in my bed while I blocked the girl who just left.

"I don't know why you don't just go kiss Ryan again and let her eat the pum pum instead of wasting your time on these girls" she said rolling her eyes in the camera.

"Because for one, she's not healed. for second, me and her already established we were keeping it platonic and for three she supposedly got her a girlfriend" i said huffing.

Literally a week after our talk she started bringing this girl Cherish around. Yes, she's exactly what her name sounds like.

I'm not the judgmental type no matter if i'm jealous or not, which i'm not, but shawty was definitely somebody Ryan needed to stay away from. All her marbles weren't there at all. They been kicking it for about a month but it's not my place to tell her who she can and can't date so I just leave her be.

"How many times I gotta tell you that's not her girlfriend" Shay said smacking her teeth.

"The way they be going at it shit she might as well be" i said. They've gone down the hallway kissing and touching all on each other about three times last month and my ring caught every interaction.

Just seeing Ryan kiss up on her had me wishing it was me and that's kind of what started me trying to forget. I was keeping it cute, though. All of the girls i've dealt with have all been tested and I wasn't dealing with them at the same time. I regularly get tested as well and i'm clean as a whistle. I only got head from them anyways, but you can never be too safe.

"Honestly, I just think I need to get it out my system with her one time but I don't know if it'll be worth it. Like, I don't want it to be awkward for her" i said biting my lip looking at the TV.

"Bitch so you telling me it wouldn't be awkward for you?" she asked me.

"Honestly, no. I know how to separate sex from feelings. The only problem I'll have is if she fuck good, the right strap will have a bitch going coo coo crazy forreal" i said shaking my head.

"and that's the last thing we need. I'll never forget Maliyah calling me when she had to go bail your stupid ass out. Unt uh, I want no parts" she said laughing.

"First of all that case got dismissed" i said mugging her through the phone.

"Yeah cause you're crazy ass 'persuaded' her to drop the charges" she said. "Anyways, I think you should do it. I say you dress up real cute and go knock on the door asking her if she got a pack of leafs cause you don't feel like going to the store. If she's alone, invite her to smoke. If she has company, you'll have her thinking about you the rest of the night. Win win"